Page 1 of 16 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast

Thread: The IAWP Youtube channel - update info

Arrow The IAWP Youtube channel - update info

Hey, Everyone! We’d like to let you know we have started making our own videos for the Youtube channel. Today, we have launched the first one – “Luc - Antidepressants – the Truth”. You can go to the Youtube site or you can access them via our main website. We hope you will find them inspirational and informative.

http://antidepressantwithdrawal.info/video_luc.html

Please, rate them, comment and share with others. Your every action makes a huge difference. We can change things for the better. It’s now a unique occasion to prove to oneself that when we join the forces, the incredible positive synergy thereof may have profound impact on the current state of affairs. Thank you, Sheila, Stan and Barbara with all the invaluable help and advice you gave me when I was putting the first video together. Take care!
    Last edited by Luc; 08-01-2012 at 03:30 PM.
    Keep walking. Just keep walking.

The beginning of several videos

that is great

Bravo, Luc! In the midst of severe illness, you have been creative and brave. And, I think it has made you feel a bit better. This is precisely what the IAWP has in mind when we say that experimenting with and pursuing interests and passions can help us heal a little faster. We have to try to focus on what we *like* even when we feel horrible.
    Meds free since June 2005.

"An initiation into shamanic healing means a devaluation of all values, an overturning of the profane world, a peeling away of inveterate handed-down notions of the world, liberation from everything preconceived. For that reason, shamanism is closely connected with suffering. One must suffer the disintegration of one's own system of thought in order to perceive a new world in the higher space."
    -- Holger Kalweit

French Café Moderator Cosette123's Avatar
    Great job,Luc!
    Severe anxiety since childhood .SSRIs for OCD.
    Major traumatism in my life:Prozac during short periods.
    Deroxat (=Paxil) during 7 years.
    Three unsuccessful atempts to quit.
    Deroxat free since may 2008 (Cold turkey )

Wow! Luc,

Sundance here we come. Your comment is so true about how every action makes a huge difference. And to think how lucky we are that there will be more to come.
    "You must have chaos within you to give birth to a dancing star." -- Nietzsche

Yes, there will definitely be more, Barbara. :)

Good!
    Meds free since June 2005.

"An initiation into shamanic healing means a devaluation of all values, an overturning of the profane world, a peeling away of inveterate handed-down notions of the world, liberation from everything preconceived. For that reason, shamanism is closely connected with suffering. One must suffer the disintegration of one's own system of thought in order to perceive a new world in the higher space."
    -- Holger Kalweit

Attention the Forumers. :) In the coming time I'll be working on the next video. This time I'm going to describe WD symptoms and focus on those elements that helped us keep walking, not give up and slowly get better. Please, share your ideas. Don't be afraid to include anything that comes to your mind - could be just one element, could be ten of them. It can be something physical, emotional, spiritual, practical... Like going off of the drugs slowly, fish oil, some natural ingredients, help your family gave you, knowledge that the symptoms were WD *not* real us, participation in the forum, meditation, rationalization, religious views (some people are more religious, some less - all is cool!), or simply... time. No limits to the way you interpret it.

I'll surely include some of them in the video. Thanks!

Luc

Luc I just watched the video, good work! The interview with dr. Breggin is very interesting!
    Recovering from the ravages of withdrawal after 5 years on Paxil/Seroxat, originally prescribed for stress and, looking backward, PTSS.
    Though it is hardly possible to get something positive from the utter hell of repeated c/t's and protracted w/d, all of this unnecessary, I still believe in the possiblity to emerge from this as a healed, wiser human being.
    All we need is just a little patience - Guns N' Roses

Thanks, Claudius! There were some problems with the video quality, but I chose this specific one because it was very succinct and told about the things the way they are.