Thread: Gardening

Gardening

Anyone has tried gardening? Just a few carrots here and there? When I was a kid, we used to go to this place we had outside the city. Quite big. We had many types of vegetables, raspberries, trees... I even had my own tiny vegetable patch then... This place is still there, though it's just trees and flowers now... I haven't been able to go there for a very long now b/c of WD... I hope to be able at some point, though. Perhaps I'll plant some veggies... And watch them grow... I tried doing it on my balcony last year, but it was still to early (the symptoms were to strong).

After we go to the medal award ceremony in our cafe (this other thread from two days ago), we could then all go to this place and have a barbecue...
    Keep walking. Just keep walking.

when i was young, we had a garden, it lasted until my maybe 22,

later i had to go to big Paris to find work, coming back seems not achievable, even in future!

it is very good for you to grow veggies as soon as you will be able,
    i think this the real life
    Last edited by stan; 07-31-2012 at 01:17 PM.

I would love to get back to gardening again – it has been 30 years! I just can’t stand the sun and the histamine response to every scratchy weed right now. But I would like to plant a lot of lavender. And then, yes, nothing better than growing your own vegetables and herbs. Oh, and I think maybe a Meyer lemon tree, and I read that Luther Burbank created a white blackberry that sounds neat….

I adore trees. Just adore them.

Meds free since June 2005.

"An initiation into shamanic healing means a devaluation of all values, an overturning of the profane world, a peeling away of inveterate handed-down notions of the world, liberation from everything preconceived. For that reason, shamanism is closely connected with suffering. One must suffer the disintegration of one's own system of thought in order to perceive a new world in the higher space."
    -- Holger Kalweit

I so wished I could be able to spend more time in the sun, not staying 95% of the time in a max prison isolation, but I have the same - a couple of muinutes in it (no exaggeration) and the symptoms worsen. I then need a good couple of hours, sometimes a day for them to abate. But it's been improving. Long live the trees, flowers and sun!