Thread: High Doses of Fertility Hormones Faulted

High Doses of Fertility Hormones Faulted

I'm not shocked to see this because this isn't the 1st time that this has happen. Will not be the last as well. Found theres more risk then benefit to high doses of fertility hormones as opposing natural fertility or infertility and etc. This is coming from someone whom has yet to reach this stage, but whos a student of life. This also applies to pregnancy, birth, parenting and etc along those lines.

High Doses of Hormones Add to IVF Complications » Some are calling on fertility doctors to rely less on high doses of hormones to avoid serious complications, even if it means lower rates of success.

Good find, Jessica. I think this is a real concern. Women can have serious mood problems just from the normal hormonal shifts of pregnancy. So, high dose IVF hormones are really playing with fire psychologically, and I don’t think that risk has been made clear enough.
    Meds free since June 2005.

"An initiation into shamanic healing means a devaluation of all values, an overturning of the profane world, a peeling away of inveterate handed-down notions of the world, liberation from everything preconceived. For that reason, shamanism is closely connected with suffering. One must suffer the disintegration of one's own system of thought in order to perceive a new world in the higher space."
    -- Holger Kalweit

Quote Originally Posted by Sheila View Post
    Good find, Jessica. I think this is a real concern. Women can have serious mood problems just from the normal hormonal shifts of pregnancy. So, high dose IVF hormones are really playing with fire psychologically, and I don’t think that risk has been made clear enough.
    Sheila,

Your welcome and 2nd you with this.