h Book Collective) and etc

Why is the feminist movement such a big deal and especially in the US? Mean just look at the history of it. Unsure how to explain the history here. Is it possible to make small deal or do away with it?

As for I'm still totally unsure regarding of this and etc.

This isn't going to be review like the other posts/threads that I have done prior to this one. Instead its going to be more of me questioning certain aspects of their work, mainly in US.

Our Bodies, Our Votes
Brought to You by Our Bodies Ourselves

[h=1]Get Your Bumper Stickers![/h]
[h=2]$10 = 3 Stickers[/h]Women’s access to health care is now the target of political debate.Across the country, legislators are cutting basic health services and restricting access to cancer screenings, birth control and abortion by eliminating funding for health clinics and by advocating in favor of:
“Personhood” amendments that aim to give full legal rights to a fertilized egg, effectively making abortion and most forms of hormonal contraception, including the birth control pill, illegal.
Allowing employers to deny insurance coverage for care they disagree with – such as refusing to cover birth control prescriptions. Imagine having to ask your boss for permission to use the pill.
Mandating invasive and sometimes unwanted procedures. In Texas, for example, all women seeking an abortion must undergo a vaginal probe ultrasound, regardless of medical need. Physicians must position the fetal monitor to face the woman, describe the fetus in detail, and then make the patient wait 24 hours before performing an abortion.
Mandating abortion counseling that includes inaccurate or misleading information. Some states are telling women abortion is linked to an increased risk of breast cancer, even though health experts agree no such link exists.
Permitting doctors to withhold vital medical information – like the health status of a fetus – from pregnant women and their partners if that doctor suspects a woman may choose to terminate her pregnancy. And the woman would have no legal recourse.
Outraged? These are just a few of the worst examples of thecurrent debate over women’s health and rights. And new legislation is written and introduced every day.
[h=2]What can YOU do to fight back?[/h]Get involved!Learn more about restrictions on women’s access to health care and find out where your elected official stands. Use your political power to thwart attacks on women’s reproductive rights and access to essential health services.
Get your bumper sticker! Donate at least $10 to Our Bodies Ourselves and we’ll send you 3 Our Bodies, Our Votes bumper stickers. Larger quantities also available for your friends, family, and favorite activists.
Stick it, click it & share it! Stick your bumper sticker in a visible and creative place. Take a picture, and submit it toOurBodiesOurVotes.tumblr.com.
Show your support online! Show your support with a virtual bumper sticker. Copy images for your website or blog, or use an Our Bodies, Our Votes square graphic as your social media image.
Donate today! Our Bodies Ourselves is committed to standing up for women’s health and reproductive justice in the U.S. and around the globe. Check out our reproductive health resources and donate today to help us continue this important work.
Tell a friend! Share this campaign with your social networks and help spread the word.
Do you think that their work is more liberal stance as opposed being neutral or conservative as what claimed it to be? They have always been non for profit (rallies on private donations) as opposed being for profit (rallies commercial donations or something else along those lines, which I have no clue as to what it is/are).

As for me really never questioned them until now because always looked at their positives as opposed to their negatives. Even though I have most of their books in my collection, but still I'm starting to question their work and etc. Have to say that I found myself more neutral to conservative as opposed to liberal to neutral. My parents are the same way as me, but I'm unsure regarding my sister.

Think this is it for now.