Thread: Feeling Worse Than Ever

Feeling Worse Than Ever

Ive been doing very badly the last couple of days. Today is probably the worst I have felt since this all started.
    I feel extremely out of it, drugged-up, heart plapitations to the max, dizziness, confusion, stuttering. I cant think anymore
    People talk to me and i just stare blankly at them. Im finding it hard to speak. I feel so out of it. I have head pressure and the most
    horrible sinus and eye pains. I just want to give up. What if it doesnt get better for me? What if im the person that it doesnt go away
    The DR is so bad, i dont know what to say anymore. My eyes go extra blurry sometimes too.

Im having some serious health anxiety too. Im scared there is something else wrong with me. I cant go and do tests, i dont have
    medical insurance. Im finding it hard to watch TV, look on the computer. Is this the worst it can get?

Im scared...And so exhausted... Im sooo exhausted

These are typical WD symptoms, Needinghelp. The sinus too. Plus, the neuro-emotions make it even more scary. But, here's the most important thing. Yes, some may heal faster, some more slowly, but I haven't heard of a single case when someone would not *improve*. Everyone keeps improving. Our bodies are constructed this way - they will strive for balance, once off of the drugs. It's as if intuitive, encoded behaviour. In many ways similar to tropism. You will be getting better. I have no doubt about it.
    Keep walking. Just keep walking.

Oh, I’m so sorry you’re feeling so sick and scared, NH. But everything you describe really *is* classic, typical, early w/d, and nobody, nobody stays in that state. It will absolutely get better and better and better.
    Meds free since June 2005.

"An initiation into shamanic healing means a devaluation of all values, an overturning of the profane world, a peeling away of inveterate handed-down notions of the world, liberation from everything preconceived. For that reason, shamanism is closely connected with suffering. One must suffer the disintegration of one's own system of thought in order to perceive a new world in the higher space."
    -- Holger Kalweit

waiting some time, it will be better, it has for me
    12 years paxil(9 years only 10 mg) - cold turkey(1,5 month) and switch celexa tapered 1 year 20 mg
    62 years old - for GAD - 4 years 3 months meds free [since april 2009]

vegetables soup - orange (vit C) - curcuma - some meat or fish