Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread: My history

DV, I've been reading your recent posts. And it clearly seems you have had a lot of improvements this last year. Also, you have a particularly good attitude. You have a good curiosity and healthy drive to look for solutions to problems, whenever possible.

Congratulations, this is a big accomplishment that you have completed one year of being med free.
    "You must have chaos within you to give birth to a dancing star." -- Nietzsche

Yesterday, July 16
    I had a good window that has remained until today, I made the garden at home without any physical symptom.
    but this morning on waking, palpitations and shortness of breath, I take a nap this' after-noon, and I woke up with my whole body throbbing and pain in the kidneys area.

goodbye window, waiting for the next one
    Deroxat (PAXIL) 20mg November 2009
    July 2011 free
    heavy wd symptomes.
    still struggling

There will be next windows, DV! That's how it is in WD, it's all so cyclical. Not too many folks experience a linear improvement. But the windows will be getting longer and the waves less and less severe. Nice thing about the garden! Were you planting something new, redecorating?
    Keep walking. Just keep walking.

Thank's Luc, I cleaned, and cut the old branches
    July 2011 free
    heavy wd symptomes.
    still struggling

DV -- you have understood very quickly the nature of the window - wave cycle! I hope your next window comes very soon!
    Meds free since June 2005.

"An initiation into shamanic healing means a devaluation of all values, an overturning of the profane world, a peeling away of inveterate handed-down notions of the world, liberation from everything preconceived. For that reason, shamanism is closely connected with suffering. One must suffer the disintegration of one's own system of thought in order to perceive a new world in the higher space."
    -- Holger Kalweit

I am very disappointed tonight, my heart beats something like myoclonus in the heart, I do not know how to express this in English, and this process (w/d)takes time and energy, I doubt, I'm losing confidence ...
    it's over a year that I do not work, I am completely sick, physically and mentally I'm down.
    Sometimes I ask myself, do people really cured from this nightmare of paxil.

people who suffer like me (on forums) are they real ?. (I'm sorry, I do not want to upset you, but that's what is running in my head right now)
    July 2011 free
    heavy wd symptomes.
    still struggling

I know how it feels. And I would lie if I said that the healing happens fast, but it eventually *does* improve, no doubt about it. What helps is making a small note on a piece of paper every time you experience the window. This way, when you're in a wave, you will have something positive to latch your mind on. And yes, we're all real here, DV. :) Stay strong!
    Keep walking. Just keep walking.

DV -- I am glad you said how you really feel. That is what this site if for! Your feelings are, unfortunately, very common for this syndrome. It takes too long. It is non-linear, with disheartening setbacks. But, I have seen hundreds of people go through it and heal and go back to living a full, satisfying life.

The process does take time and energy, but it is an excellent investment in your future. The time and energy will yield not only recovery but also a deepening of your sense of self, and your wisdom, and your reason for being here in the world.

You say you are not working. Let us talk about what you do with your days. We may be able to help you find a way to make the days a little better.
    Meds free since June 2005.

"An initiation into shamanic healing means a devaluation of all values, an overturning of the profane world, a peeling away of inveterate handed-down notions of the world, liberation from everything preconceived. For that reason, shamanism is closely connected with suffering. One must suffer the disintegration of one's own system of thought in order to perceive a new world in the higher space."
    -- Holger Kalweit

hi Deroxat victim,

there is often at 18 months mark for many short-termer the light at the end of the tunnel,
    i was waiting it, but being long-termer, it was not for me; be patient, better will come; time is our friend
    12 years paxil(9 years only 10 mg) - cold turkey(1,5 month) and switch celexa tapered 1 year 20 mg
    62 years old - for GAD - 4 years 3 months meds free [since april 2009]

vegetables soup - orange (vit C) - curcuma - some meat or fish

Quote Originally Posted by Sheila View Post
    DV -- I am glad you said how you really feel. Let us talk about what you do with your days. We may be able to help you find a way to make the days a little better.
    thank's Stan and Luc.
    Sheila, I wake up in the morning at 5 or 6 am, tight chest, or breathlesness or palpitations, I move from my bed very hardly, sometimes I can not even take a shower.
    I wait about an hour for thess to attenuat somewhat, I take my breakfast, ( I am very tired for over a month).
    if I try to get out, just 5 minutes, and bang : breathlesness, chest pain and palpitations again, and it's always the same.

at night, hardly get sleep with burning skin, and also pressure in my face.

if you can help me, I'm at your service and you are welcome.
    July 2011 free
    heavy wd symptomes.
    still struggling