Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9

Thread: My history

thank you my dears, i'm 14 month completly off meds, and 8 months dealing with tachycardia, i'll follow your advice, but if at 18 month the tachycardia will not improve, i'll reinstate for sure at a little dose and see, if every thing will be alright then, i'll stabilise and then drop at 5% methode, i have zero life since getting of this devil drug, and all my symptoms are physicals, i know that ppl in here are against these drugs, me too, but i'm already involved, and i have no idea what to do.
    i have read a lot of scientific articles on ssri's and i came to a conclusion that they are very addictives, and the only solution is to withdraw carefully, not like psy advices.
    i thank you all for your replies, and my hope is that you will be fine all of you.
    Deroxat (PAXIL) 20mg November 2009
    July 2011 free
    heavy wd symptomes.
    still struggling

DV, I was in the place you are now. It's gotten much better - even for us, the "stubborn" long-termers. Just a little bit more, my friend...
    Keep walking. Just keep walking.

I'm glad you are going to wait awhile longer, DV. I know it's very hard to have one's life turned upside down like this for so long. It's hard to have faith that there will be any improvement. But, with this recovery syndrome, improvement often does not begin for some people until some time has passed, and then things start improving. It makes one crazy. We do not understand it.

I hope you will come to visit us more. We miss you!

Are you doing any relaxation, breathing, or meditation practices? They can help a little bit, even if they do not cure us.
    Meds free since June 2005.

"An initiation into shamanic healing means a devaluation of all values, an overturning of the profane world, a peeling away of inveterate handed-down notions of the world, liberation from everything preconceived. For that reason, shamanism is closely connected with suffering. One must suffer the disintegration of one's own system of thought in order to perceive a new world in the higher space."
    -- Holger Kalweit

i come frequently to the site, even if i don't post, but to see the news in here, ans to see how ppl here are dealing with W/D. i consider ppl here as my friends, i hope the best for you all, i can't forget you for sure, you are the only person who understand my sikness in this world.
    thank you all.
    as for the relaxation, breathing etc..., only breathing when i want to sleep by night
    Deroxat (PAXIL) 20mg November 2009
    July 2011 free
    heavy wd symptomes.
    still struggling

The suffering in WD is an experience so absurdly hellish that no healthy person will ever be able to comprehend it. The good news is that we all know what caused it. Take it easy, DV. There's no doubt in my mind you will heal from it.

Oh, I'm so glad you are visiting frequently, even if you don't post! Is there anything you would like to see on the site that would be helpful to you?

Consider doing your nighttime breathing exercise a couple more times during the day. People have gotten more benefit from doing the relaxation / breathing / meditation more times a day. This is one of the few times where doing more is better.
    Meds free since June 2005.

"An initiation into shamanic healing means a devaluation of all values, an overturning of the profane world, a peeling away of inveterate handed-down notions of the world, liberation from everything preconceived. For that reason, shamanism is closely connected with suffering. One must suffer the disintegration of one's own system of thought in order to perceive a new world in the higher space."
    -- Holger Kalweit

DV, if you happened to be somewhere around, and you had enough energy, please let us know how you are doing.