Thread: Trust

Trust

Four reasons to trust even when you don’t think the universe has shown itself to be sufficiently trustworthy –

1) It relaxes you, which makes *you* more likely to think of or notice something that will help you.
    2) It increases *your* creativity, which makes you more likely to create something that will help you.
    3) It changes your energy / frequency, which changes the field effect around you, which makes *you* more likely to draw something helpful to you.
    4) It’s being kind to yourself, which is the single most healing thing in the world.

In other words, it is something you can *do* that can be looked at as being entirely about your relationship with yourself.

Now, I think it’s likely that there are other cosmic, transpersonal, and human forces in the world that are trustworthy. But, sometimes, in the depths of insufficiently-helped w/d, it sure doesn’t seem like it. So, at those times, you can fall back on these good reasons to cultivate a trusting stance anyway.
    Meds free since June 2005.

"An initiation into shamanic healing means a devaluation of all values, an overturning of the profane world, a peeling away of inveterate handed-down notions of the world, liberation from everything preconceived. For that reason, shamanism is closely connected with suffering. One must suffer the disintegration of one's own system of thought in order to perceive a new world in the higher space."
    -- Holger Kalweit

Choosing to trust. This is a form of meditation or relaxation exercise. Even if you only do it for 10 seconds at first, it will do you some good.

"An initiation into shamanic healing means a devaluation of all values, an overturning of the profane world, a peeling away of inveterate handed-down notions of the world, liberation from everything preconceived. For that reason, shamanism is closely connected with suffering. One must suffer the disintegration of one's own system of thought in order to perceive a new world in the higher space."
    -- Holger Kalweit

That is very true about the trust. Even if you're afraid that one time out of multiple situations someone can misuse your trust, in most cases* people can be trusted, especially once you prove you're trustworthy - they will then react towards you in the same way.

*except in politics
    Keep walking. Just keep walking.

OK, that's interesting that you're thinking of trusting other people. I had in mind trusting the universe. :)

-- Holger Kalweit

bumpity bump

-- Holger Kalweit

Really needed this reminder. Thank you Shelia. This life experience has certainly lead me on a path insearch of stronger faith and placing my trust in the higher power.

For me, the main purpose of this ordeal has been to push me to open up spiritually and psychically, to move into my own power, to work more in concert with God / the Tao / the mind of the universe, and with other beings who are out there waiting to help, but to whom I have been saying no, no, no! all my life out of fear.

It has been so hard for me to trust, but I keep re-dedicating myself to that goal.

-- Holger Kalweit

Really had to put TRUST TO THE TEST today when youngest son did a jump out of a plane!!

Holy cow!

-- Holger Kalweit