Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: AMK 16 years later now who am I?

Unbelievable, AnneMarie had a Labrador, too. :) I have a Labrador myself.
    Last edited by Luc; 06-27-2012 at 11:16 AM.
    Keep walking. Just keep walking.

Quote Originally Posted by stan View Post
    it is not as simple as you think, if we could stay on meds all life, there would be no problem;
    the thing is that after years, one day the meds do no more function(the tolerance or pop-out), your body, after accepting the poison during years do no more accept, then the doctor switches another, it works or not but 2 years after it works no more and here you try each psychotropic, add two different and so on, you become poly drugged, and are not well;
    therefore i suffer since years to be meds free and do not regret, being better today and no more hooked at these poisons
    it is a personal choice
    the forum have been made for people who want be meds free, for the other we cannot help
    taken 16 years has modified your chemical in all body, this takes often years to "reverse"
    when you are journaling, i also am journaling, it is to help us, to help others, the forum is for this
    your symptoms are caused by the chemical changes in your body by the poison
    That's a great post from Stan. It says everything, absolutely everything. And it's so true. Even if one is able to avoid adverse reaction from the drugs, then somehow manages to live with severe side-effects from them, there still always always comes a moment when you hit the tolerance withdrawal, and from then on, the drugs are piled up on you without the end in sight, and the situation only worsens and worsens...

There's no telling how much your withdrawal will last, though what I'm absolutely certain of, is that while adding more drugs to the mix is a dead-end street, going through withdrawal (even a long one) eventually leads us the healing.

yes AnneMarie, the avatar is my dog 10 years, but i do no more have him, as i divorced in 2007, he is with my ex wife since november 2010(i had difficult to walk him outdoor because withdrawal)

Quote Originally Posted by AnneMarie View Post
    When I said am I doing this right I meant journalling posting that sort of thing
    Yes, you are definitely doing it right.

I'm really sorry for the loss of your dog. He is a real sweetie.
    Meds free since June 2005.

"An initiation into shamanic healing means a devaluation of all values, an overturning of the profane world, a peeling away of inveterate handed-down notions of the world, liberation from everything preconceived. For that reason, shamanism is closely connected with suffering. One must suffer the disintegration of one's own system of thought in order to perceive a new world in the higher space."
    -- Holger Kalweit

Thank you so much for all the support. I miss my boy, but my gf has 2 standard poodles and they keep me busy, water dogs but so very different in their personalities.
    I feel a little better everyday, I take b12 and I think this helps tremendously. I think its "nerves" that are affected the most. The pain the emotion the instability all of it nerves! I have been seeing a massage therapist still hang upside down, and take mushroom powder and fish oil. I exercise everyday in some form or other pain or no, I know it has to help.
    When I am over tired it is the worst, but at least then I can lay down and fall asleep :)

Great to hear you're experiencing some relief these days. Patience above everyting else is what really matters. Though one question about "still hang upside down" you wrote, AnneMarie. Could you elaborate more on this one, i.e. what kind of exercises do you exactly do (its duration/intensity)? Of course, if you feel physically ok after this, all is cool. I'm asking about it as there's always a risk such exertion may put too much stress on the system (blood pressure to the head, etc.) In my case, for instance, *any* type of physical stuff (especially lifting weights) worsens the symptoms a lot.