Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: A little help from mother nature !

Sheila,

Go to «good» natural product place near you and ask for a complete B complexe supplement with a little vitamin C in it for better absortion, Vitanime B12 is water solubre, it will store itself in your liver but for a very short period of time so you need to get it daily.

I suggest you take it very slowly like haft a dose per day (not much, maybe taper it even more 1/4 dose per day only...) first and see wait 36-48hours, if ok, increase it until you take the daily normal dosage..

dosage is about 2.4 mcg daily for adults, a hair more for older forks.

Normaly if someone eats well you Bs intake should be enough but a little extra should not hurt.
    Let us know what you find.

Luc,

Magnesium is suppose to make you less anxious, improuve your sleep...., do as you said you will and keep us advise, I didn't include in the list but it should be there.

Always make sure you get the top quality stuff, there is so much crap out there.

Thanks, Luc and JF!
    Meds free since June 2005.

"An initiation into shamanic healing means a devaluation of all values, an overturning of the profane world, a peeling away of inveterate handed-down notions of the world, liberation from everything preconceived. For that reason, shamanism is closely connected with suffering. One must suffer the disintegration of one's own system of thought in order to perceive a new world in the higher space."
    -- Holger Kalweit

Hey, JF! I will look into it soon. Thanks for the info.
    Keep walking. Just keep walking.

Thats a lot of supplements. How can one afford all that, I take salmon oil and mushroom powder. Also b12

Quote Originally Posted by AnneMarie View Post
    Thats a lot of supplements. How can one afford all that, I take salmon oil and mushroom powder. Also b12
    Taking them all at once wouldn't be a good option. It's more like trying some of them (be it even one, or none at all). :) It all depends on the person. Some people swear they were helpful, some just the opposite. All in all, we simply need to listen to our bodies and figure out what would be the best for us.
    Keep walking. Just keep walking.

Quote Originally Posted by Luc View Post
    Taking them all at once wouldn't be a good option. It's more like trying some of them (be it even one, or none at all). :) It all depends on the person. Some people swear they were helpful, some just the opposite. All in all, we simply need to listen to our bodies and figure out what would be the best for us.
    Exactly like Luc is saying Anne -Marie, that list is for information, you should not take more then one type at a time and then see what it does. The only stuff that can be taken daily without real problems are the basics stuff like B's vitamines complex, some antioxidants and EFA (essential fatty acids), like your Salmon oil, just make sure it is top quality, a superior oil is suppose to stay in your frigs and is good only a few weeks once open, you have the tablets with the oil in that cou;d be ok just find the good organic/stuff. Oil can be difficult to digest if so try to get your EFA from Krill, Krill is the highest Omega-3 type fish, if you can find a good source of Krill your all set for the EFA. I have a source here so let me know I'll post a link if that is OK with everyone.

All the other stuff should be consider only one by one with caution until you find one that helps you.

This is very helpful information, JF!

I just want to mention that in withdrawal, and with dysautonomia, we are a bit different, and many people cannot tolerate the B vitamins. Yet, they are soooooo good for the brain. So, if you want to try them, start with a very, very low dose, and see how it goes.

Meds free since June 2005.

"An initiation into shamanic healing means a devaluation of all values, an overturning of the profane world, a peeling away of inveterate handed-down notions of the world, liberation from everything preconceived. For that reason, shamanism is closely connected with suffering. One must suffer the disintegration of one's own system of thought in order to perceive a new world in the higher space."
    -- Holger Kalweit