Thread: bloated face and stomach

bloated face and stomach

Anyone havin g this problem, it seems my face is really bloated, ive gained massive amount of weight!! I know i havent exercised much at all, but this weight gain seems ridiculous to me, im not eating but about one meal a day, (I cant eat in w/d much at all in months) But my stomach looks like im pregnantsometimes, and my faces jiggles im so bloated, anyone else having this, or am I crazy!! lol

It's very very common in WD, Shane. Our hormonal system is very disregulated. In my case it's very much the face, though there're days when it's hardly visible. As for eating, try having regular and smaller meals, when you don't eat regularly, you may get dehydrated, which (paradoxically) often accounts for the bloatness. This bloating (though to not such a severe extent) happens to even a healthy person after a physical exertion.
    Last edited by Luc; 06-26-2012 at 11:35 AM.
    Keep walking. Just keep walking.

thanks luc, glad im not the only one having this, hope others weigh in to, i'll take the advice, how was your appetite luc, mine has been horrendous, since Febuary, im just not hungry

Re the appetite thing. Well, it's totally bizzare. Though now I eat more than in early WD (very much so b/c the akathisia is much better at that stage of WD), there're moments when my CNS is so disregulated, I can hardly tell whether I'm hungry or... I ate too much. Very very strange. So, I end up either feeling the pangs of hunger or simply being over-eaten. It will be improving nonetheless, Shane!

you are looking as pregnant,
    in bowels and stomac is the area where is the most serotonine in a body, so the area where is the worse dysregulation hormones, therefore all people have problems here, diarrhea, pains, slowly movements, bad digestion
    12 years paxil(9 years only 10 mg) - cold turkey(1,5 month) and switch celexa tapered 1 year 20 mg
    62 years old - for GAD - 4 years 3 months meds free [since april 2009]

vegetables soup - orange (vit C) - curcuma - some meat or fish

Shane, if you happened to read this thread, it will help you a lot. Just yesterday there was one of those moments when all puffiness in the face disappeared in 90% for me, but today it's big time again. It goes to show how the drugs-related it all is, which means that once the hormonal system gets fixed, all those symptoms will be history.