Page 11 of 21 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 13 ... LastLast

Thread: Go slower?

Yes, it is interesting - never thought of myself like that - but it turns out that it is part of my personality! My friend gave me a book called "Personality Plus". It should be given to every kid in high school to read! It helps you to understand yourself and also other people. I used to hate seei this particular friend visit because SHE DID'NT talk! She was very quiet and reserved. Well, her personality is phlegmatic and it describes her to a T! I could never relate to my daughter - she is so outgoing, talks like a thrashing machine, wants to go out all the time, loves shopping, changes her clothes 3 times a day - well when you read the sanguine persnality, you understand! My dad, I love him dearly and we were very close, but he was so irritating because he was so bossy! He turns out to be a choleric! I am a melancholy and I get on VERY WELL with other melancholy people and that is why! ANyway, one of the things I noticed for my personality is they are detail people, keep records, love research,etc. Very interesting, I recommend the book! Especially if you have relationship dificulties.

Sounds really interesting, gD! So, we will look forward to seeing how your researcher personality trait unfolds.....
    Meds free since June 2005.

"An initiation into shamanic healing means a devaluation of all values, an overturning of the profane world, a peeling away of inveterate handed-down notions of the world, liberation from everything preconceived. For that reason, shamanism is closely connected with suffering. One must suffer the disintegration of one's own system of thought in order to perceive a new world in the higher space."
    -- Holger Kalweit

week 4 @ 5%

week 4 @ 5%
    Compared to last week
    Overall:

A couple things the same; lots of improvements mainly less severity in the head issues that helped me cope; lots worse mainly tired, weak & slow due to heat and broken toe; insomnia worse from late taking tablet but no severe repercussions like in the past.
    I did sewing for one day, this is amazing. I went for a half hour swim, this is also amazing. A very good week except for a broken toe and the heat!

Compared to previous week 3 drop @ 2.5%
    Overall

Many things worse, including loss of energy, head issues and vibrations.

Compared to previous week 3 drops @ 5%
    Overall

A couple of things the same.
    Many things improved, especially itchies, palpitations, breathlessness and tight chests, naseau, the number of bad days and good days and p/k;s.
    A few things worse including pressure heads, head banging and aches.
    Feeling hopeful…

Quote Originally Posted by Sheila View Post
    Sounds really interesting, gD! So, we will look forward to seeing how your researcher personality trait unfolds.....
    Well, I would hazard a guess that Luc is Melancholic judging by all the research she puts up here! LOL

He....
    Aropax (Paxil). Currently at 13mg and holding.
    Added Endep (amitrypline) 12.5 for sleep - 11 July 2013

"There are things that are known and things that are unknown; in between are doors." - Anonymous

WEEK 5 @5%
    Compared to last week
    Overall:

Many, many things worse, incl. palpitations, breathlessness, itchies, hip and back a bit “icky. I started to panic and get fearful, because it was spasms that I was put on Aropax for in the first place. I also recall the spasms I had before, on the 5% taper, and the time they sent me to the couch while visiting rellies for several days.

Other symptoms worse incl. pressure heads, 2 headaches, head vibes; extremely achey and painful legs and a huge increase in loss of energy and not cope very well with these. Brain dead is back also. No good days this week.

Other minor things I noticed creep back this week were a sore throat, feeling achey all over when I get up and backache. Re-considering …

Compared to previous week 5 drop @ 2.5%
    Overall

Many, many things worse. This is to be expected.

Compared to previous week 5 drops @ 5%
    Overall

Many improvements, which is interesting – while I still have them, they are not as severe - noticeable are sore heads, scalp flashes, head vibes, breathlessness, dizzy, insomnia and no indigestion or naseau.

Many things worse, incl. h/a; pressure heads, head vibes (lots worse), palpitations, head banging sensation, number of good days and number of bad days and loss of energy. I think this is still to be expected for first drop back to 5%. All this has made me re-consider, however, as I forgot how bad it was; in fact, I hadn’t noticed the improvement (except for naseau and indigestion). This week was a shocker. I really felt myself going backwards. Not so brave now…

Quote Originally Posted by Junior View Post
    He....
    What the ....? I must have been interrupted when I was posting and forgot to finish it. LOL!

I have no idea what I was going to say ......

Ohhhhhhh... I meant that Luc is a "he" .... *slaps self*
    Last edited by Junior; 02-06-2013 at 11:10 AM. Reason: Because I am an idiot
    Aropax (Paxil). Currently at 13mg and holding.
    Added Endep (amitrypline) 12.5 for sleep - 11 July 2013

"There are things that are known and things that are unknown; in between are doors." - Anonymous

Well, gD, you have *options* and your in the midst of a research experiment and learning a lot. You'll figure out what's best.
    Meds free since June 2005.

"An initiation into shamanic healing means a devaluation of all values, an overturning of the profane world, a peeling away of inveterate handed-down notions of the world, liberation from everything preconceived. For that reason, shamanism is closely connected with suffering. One must suffer the disintegration of one's own system of thought in order to perceive a new world in the higher space."
    -- Holger Kalweit

Quote Originally Posted by Junior View Post
    What the ....? I must have been interrupted when I was posting and forgot to finish it. LOL!
    I have no idea what I was going to say ......
    Ohhhhhhh... I meant that Luc is a "he" .... *slaps self*
    Ohhhhhhhhhhh, now WE ALL UNDERSTAND! Just join the zombie alien club with the rest of us!

I have proven to myself that many symptoms are definitely w/d - including muscle weakness and lethargy, aches and pains, insomnia, itchies, nerve flashes, aching legs, back spasms - I am VERY KEEN to find out something that also gets worse with drops as my backache - which I have had for 17 years and thaought was just me ...