pic from cattle saleyards

1995-2001 20mg; 2008-2010 alt doses/skipping doses/switching med/CT
    2011-10mg: 10% taper to 7mg - crashed after 4mos
    June 2011 - 8mg July 2011 - 9mg July-Oct 8mg/9mg
    Oct 2011 - 8.6 Nov-Dec 2011 - 8.1
    Dec 14 - 7.7 Jan 11 - 7.3 May 2012 - 7.
    Jun 6.6 Aug 6.4 Oct 6.2
    Dec 6. Jan 5.7 Jun 5.5

Well, it sounds like it was worth it, though, gD. You really had fun. You really connected with an old friend. Now, as you say, you can take it a bit easier.
    Meds free since June 2005.

"An initiation into shamanic healing means a devaluation of all values, an overturning of the profane world, a peeling away of inveterate handed-down notions of the world, liberation from everything preconceived. For that reason, shamanism is closely connected with suffering. One must suffer the disintegration of one's own system of thought in order to perceive a new world in the higher space."
    -- Holger Kalweit

WE made our move today and another headache... lied down pretty much all day. The pain is gone now but head pressure back. I am now feeling very low, lethargic and it is getting to me, so sick of the process - and I thought I was going so well! I spoke too soon, thinking I was going to have half day headaches now .. nothing makes any sense. I don't think it was the foods... it has been hard to get to a place where I feel well enough to try them again, so that is taking forver to test. I guess I am disappointed as I thought that today I might be much better. Maybe tomorrow... starting to sound like a record! As soon as my head goes down a bit, I would like to go for a swim while we are in a big city with a heated pool.

I saw there are fires in California - your turn now! Is everyone safe?

These pics are from the 1800's - an old goldmining town in central western new south wales. It was very picturesque.

Ach, it’s so disappointing, gD. I hope you feel better soon.

The California fires are not near me….so far. But we didn’t get enough rain this winter. So, boring. Why do we have to go through this every year, Universe???

Enjoyed the pics!
    Meds free since June 2005.

"An initiation into shamanic healing means a devaluation of all values, an overturning of the profane world, a peeling away of inveterate handed-down notions of the world, liberation from everything preconceived. For that reason, shamanism is closely connected with suffering. One must suffer the disintegration of one's own system of thought in order to perceive a new world in the higher space."
    -- Holger Kalweit

At last! I feel better! Thanks, Sheila, thanks everyone for puting up with me griping... when it goes on and on for so long I get so despondent. It feels so good to be almost normal!

No headaches for2 days now and the head pressure is back to mild. Also the head and body vibes are either mild or un-noticeable. Anyway, I feel almost human.

I went for a swim and in the local heated pool and it was just lovely, so nice and warm and so relaxing.

So glad you are enjoying the pics - I'll put some more up. I really enjoy just driving through the country and seeing the old houses. I am not in my batcave like I was in the last trips.

Oh, and anoter thing: we went for a drive up a mountain to a lookout 1,000M high and we were only half way up when I noticed the head pressure go up from mild to moderate. It went back to mild that evening, so altitude definitely does have something to do with it.

As I was feeling better, I ate all the things I thought were giving me head issues - and no reaction! So it is none of those foods, JUST PLAIN W/D.

more pics

I took the first one out the side window as we were driving and was surprised how well it turned out

I meant to tell you this before we left home but wasn't up to it and then forgot, but just remembered after posting to Joy about BP.

I needed a new script before we left and rang doctors to get one only to be told I had to go in - see the doctor - pay MORE MONEY because I had not been in a year! Not only that, another new doctor. This is the 6th or 7th since first going on a/ds. A new doctor - so I thought she wants to meet me, hear my story, check me out, etc. etc. NOT SO!! As if it was at the supermarket she asked: "what can I do for you?". Without even introduing herself or anything! I told her i needed a new script - she printed it out and asked: "is there anything else I can do for you?". I should have asked fo a bag of potatoes... didn't take my blood pressure - and what about the blood test (the chemist told me about this) you are supposed to have every 6mos to check liver function....

It just goes to show - in 12 months I have not had to go the doctors for anything. In fact, I have not had any other health problems except w/d issues for the last 4 years. It makes me mad to think that if I didn't have to go through this, I would be very healthy and well.

GrandmaD, wonderful update :-)

I loved the pictures, so beautiful. That really made my day. As for the headaches, was there anything in particular you did for your headaches that helped?

Hello gradmaD:

Nice pictures. I always liked the kangaroos (and koalas). In my country only seen in the zoo (poor things).

You're right, I think the altitude has something to do with the headaches.

At higher altitudes:
    -Low Pressure atmospheric
    -Fewer inspired oxygen
    .... and consequently headache.

health
    Mar/2009 (diacepam+nortriptilina).Aprl-2010 (sulpiride+diacepam). May-2010:Tranxene 20 mg+SEROXAT 20mg
    TAPER BENZO:Apr-2011 20-10mg.; Sep-Nov -2011 taper 10 a 0mg. BENZO FREE 06/11/2011
    TAPER SEROXAT: jul-ago-11: de 20 a 10 mg; Dic-11/jan-10-5mg;Apr-sep-12 5-0mg . SEROXAT FREE: 15/09/2012
    Internal tremor, brain fog, memory, lack of concentration, anxiety. Problem original: Stress