Page 42 of 56 FirstFirst ... 32 40 41 42 43 44 52 ... LastLast

Thread: my history

Oh that looks like that place beyond the black stump ....

A familiar part of this sunburnt country we call Australia :D
    Aropax (Paxil). Currently at 13mg and holding.
    Added Endep (amitrypline) 12.5 for sleep - 11 July 2013

"There are things that are known and things that are unknown; in between are doors." - Anonymous

a kangourou in french, they are big; we have doe

Aww, great pic! Thanks, gD!
    Meds free since June 2005.

"An initiation into shamanic healing means a devaluation of all values, an overturning of the profane world, a peeling away of inveterate handed-down notions of the world, liberation from everything preconceived. For that reason, shamanism is closely connected with suffering. One must suffer the disintegration of one's own system of thought in order to perceive a new world in the higher space."
    -- Holger Kalweit

FACT - Male kangeroos are called BOOMERS and Females are called FLYERS

I know I dont have to tell Junior or sheila that, but I do remember inpressing family one night when that qquestion came up on a quiz show!
    Put on citalopram July 2009 during a physical illness - didnt need it. 40mg
    went down to 20mg July 2010 CT in Jan 2012 - 2.5 years on.
    Tried to restart July 2012 due to 1 panic attack (never had one before - start of CT W/D) - adverse reaction
    Down to 1.5mg from the failed RI
    Now at 0.48 and trying to stabalize - been 6 weeks
    now have SEVERE anxiety, akathsia, feel like Im on acid 24/7 depression, D/P, signed off work. Scared of everything..please God let me heal from this

Your post made me look more into the kangaroo world, Iggy, and found this; http://www.outback-australia-travel-...roo-facts.html

---> ??? "A group of kangaroos is called a mob"
    Keep walking. Just keep walking.

Thanks for giving us the drum, Luc ...
    Aropax (Paxil). Currently at 13mg and holding.
    Added Endep (amitrypline) 12.5 for sleep - 11 July 2013

"There are things that are known and things that are unknown; in between are doors." - Anonymous

Quote Originally Posted by Luc View Post
    Your post made me look more into the kangaroo world, Iggy, and found this; http://www.outback-australia-travel-...roo-facts.html

---> ??? "A group of kangaroos is called a mob"
    Along with what Iggy said, these would be great questions for a trivia night! A group of /aussies is also called a "mob"! /as is a bunch of sheep. I have become americanised from some people I knew once who called everything a bunch, so I still say a "bunch of birds" instead of a flock!

/the little joey that I've seen up the road a couple of times was at our back fence the other day munching away! He spotted my grape-vine thru the fence and just stared at it - nice and lush and green, whereas on his side, all dry grass. Hubby took a pic from the window, so I'll put it up asap.

It's been a week since I had my meeting. I thought I might have had some feedback by now, but nothing. One girl is soon to have a baby, another has started up her own business making cakes on line and very busy and I just found out another has now got cancer, so I understand they all have their own lives to live.

/that reminded me of that dinner we went to a week ago now. When I was lying on the lounge, I could overhear people saying what they had been doing during the last 12 months - one man travels around the country, quite exciting life, another helps people on-line with something or other and really enjoys it, another busy with family, etc. In the past I would have been very upset, angry and jealous of them all. /this time, however, I was able to smile at myself as for the last 12 months I pat myself on the back every day if I: get up and make the bed, wash my face, do my hair, eat AND ENJOY breaky, do my exercises, do my journal and pp & iawp have an arvo nap, and go for a walk (no walking yet, still due to toe). /and that's my exciting life! But I was able to smile, and that is a big progress for me!

I'm sorry you haven't heard back from your pals, gD. It would be nice if people could reach out and exchange support when both are going through a hard time, but so often everyone retreats to their own corner to lick their own wounds.

That is so great that you are genuinely feeling proud of yourself for your modest activities in the midst of a gigantic challenge. As Luc would say, that level of achievement will translate into spaceship-building when you are well. :)
    Meds free since June 2005.

"An initiation into shamanic healing means a devaluation of all values, an overturning of the profane world, a peeling away of inveterate handed-down notions of the world, liberation from everything preconceived. For that reason, shamanism is closely connected with suffering. One must suffer the disintegration of one's own system of thought in order to perceive a new world in the higher space."
    -- Holger Kalweit