Page 4 of 56 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 14 54 ... LastLast

Thread: my history

What a great way of describing WD, GrandmaD! As for those vibrations, many many people experience the exact same. They used to be tortuous in my case, but, fortunately, they've improved.
    Keep walking. Just keep walking.

gD -- You're doing a great job of remembering better that the drowning state is temporary. And that was a great way of figuring out how to access your experience and describe it to yourself and others!

I have definitely noticed that there is a feeling of a "din" inside me when I feel worse, and then things go suddenly quiet when I feel better. I've heard many others mention this.

I also feel crowded and cluttered inside when I feel worse, and like there's sudden space to move around when I feel better.

Our bodies produce electromagnetic energy. It's possible that there is a literal vibration or frequency change between the bad times and the better times.

Anyway, it was crystal clear what your experience was from the van analogies, so you've found a great way of communicating.

Meds free since June 2005.

"An initiation into shamanic healing means a devaluation of all values, an overturning of the profane world, a peeling away of inveterate handed-down notions of the world, liberation from everything preconceived. For that reason, shamanism is closely connected with suffering. One must suffer the disintegration of one's own system of thought in order to perceive a new world in the higher space."
    -- Holger Kalweit

This caravan thing is awesome, GrandmaD. Have you made any longer trips in it?
    Keep walking. Just keep walking.

Weekly Update

Re: MY SECOND YEAR OF TAPER

The good
    Breathlessness returned, and I was worried it would go sky high again, but I was pleasantly surprised to find it stayed at about a mild level, only increasing when I walked or exercised. That is an improvement!

Headbanging for a couple of days, but not severe, just mild this time, so that too, is an improvement.

Overall, a big improvement in head vibes

Big improvement in scalp flashes

Head pressure was typical for the week.
    This has come down from 7 days to days to 5 days a week, so it is improving, just very slowly.

The bad

First 2 days okay, then came a very sore head (even my hair hurt to touch or move) bad pressure head, finally resulting in a headache for 2 days. This is par for course, with 2 h/aches being my average per week lately.

One bad episode of head vibes going sky high in bed one night on day 6.

Big increase in palpitations.

The breathlessness has improved but I now notice the tight chest more, like a tightness around chest area.

Insomnia has returned to 2 nights in the week. 2 hrs to get to sleep and waking and not being able to get back to sleep.

A big increasin leg aching (adding to difficulty getting to sleep) and foot pain. A sharp shooting nerve pain in my ankle and prickles around ankle area.

The ugly
    A return of my backache

Overall
    A much better week than I expected!

Quote Originally Posted by Luc View Post
    What a great way of describing WD, GrandmaD! As for those vibrations, many many people experience the exact same. They used to be tortuous in my case, but, fortunately, they've improved.
    If only I found out a long time ago! For 17 years I have had vibrations in my body! I had scans etc and they could find no nerve compression in discs/spine, etc and could not explain it! Little did I know it was the Aropax!

I also complained of tingling in my legs. Do others have that and is that also w/d. I still have that and was given Lyrica and another drug I have forgotten the name of.

Quote Originally Posted by Sheila View Post
    gD -- You're doing a great job of remembering better that the drowning state is temporary.

I have definitely noticed that there is a feeling of a "din" inside me when I feel worse, and then things go suddenly quiet when I feel better. I've heard many others mention this.

I also feel crowded and cluttered inside when I feel worse, and like there's sudden space to move around when I feel better.

Our bodies produce electromagnetic energy. It's possible that there is a literal vibration or frequency change between the bad times and the better times.

My hubby was an electrician and I told him it was like electricity going thru me (at its worst, like a jack-hammer). I said it was like the circuit was broken and going haywire. It is good to know that this too is w/d and hope it will go away eventually.

It is reassuring to hear you say you experience the "crowded brain" too. It is absolutely stunning, what this can do to your body.

Well, this is a first, remembering that the drowning is temporary. Something has changed in my head recently, because before, I would just drown in it and get very despondent and despairing. I am not getting to excited, in case those feelings return again!

Quote Originally Posted by Luc View Post
    This caravan thing is awesome, GrandmaD. Have you made any longer trips in it?
    I love the icon! In fact, at one place in Victoria there was a couple who looked older than us (in their late 60's) who were cycling around Australia! They were staying in a tiny little tent!

No, 2 months is our longest! I have a hubby who gets homesick very quickly. In 2010 we went to Queensland in the winter because it is too hot for us there in the summmer!

Have you done any travelling?

That’s great to hear that things are better than they were! I’m so sorry it’s still pretty damn hard.

So, can we talk about the head banging? I have felt like banging my head at times in w/d, so I can relate somewhat.

I’m wondering if there’s any way we can work with it to make it less potentially harmful to you – both physically and emotionally.

If you can’t stop doing it completely, maybe there’s something you could do to make it safer. My concern is that you already have a brain injury from the Aropax – like the rest of us. It’s even more important for us to protect our heads from further injury.

"An initiation into shamanic healing means a devaluation of all values, an overturning of the profane world, a peeling away of inveterate handed-down notions of the world, liberation from everything preconceived. For that reason, shamanism is closely connected with suffering. One must suffer the disintegration of one's own system of thought in order to perceive a new world in the higher space."
    -- Holger Kalweit

Quote Originally Posted by grandmaD View Post
    My hubby was an electrician and I told him it was like electricity going thru me (at its worst, like a jack-hammer). I said it was like the circuit was broken and going haywire. It is good to know that this too is w/d and hope it will go away eventually.

It is reassuring to hear you say you experience the "crowded brain" too. It is absolutely stunning, what this can do to your body.

Well, this is a first, remembering that the drowning is temporary. Something has changed in my head recently, because before, I would just drown in it and get very despondent and despairing. I am not getting to excited, in case those feelings return again!

Yes! I think our electrical circuits *are* going haywire. This is a bit of a synchronicity, because I just interviewed a woman who heals with her hands, and she is also an electrical engineer, and she sees the nervous system and healing as very electrical, and she had some thoughts about it. I'll be writing it up on the blog within the next few days.

It's very, very good that you have reached this "first" of *remembering* that the drowning is temporary. This is an excellent sign in many ways. I feel this very strongly.

And, yes, in reply to your other post -- tingling in the legs is definitely a side effect or withdrawal effect of Paxil....there's that electricity again....

-- Holger Kalweit

Quote Originally Posted by grandmaD View Post
    I also complained of tingling in my legs. Do others have that and is that also w/d. I still have that and was given Lyrica and another drug I have forgotten the name of.
    i have it when i am lying in bed, a little less with time but still here
    12 years paxil(9 years only 10 mg) - cold turkey(1,5 month) and switch celexa tapered 1 year 20 mg
    62 years old - for GAD - 4 years 3 months meds free [since april 2009]

vegetables soup - orange (vit C) - curcuma - some meat or fish