Page 11 of 56 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 13 21 ... LastLast

Thread: my history

Quote Originally Posted by grandmaD View Post
    The head vibes revved up to high briefly. I have noticed this seems to happen just before I take my tablet and/or just after I take it. Would the table cause that just 1 hour after I've taken it? I am going to try and take note better, exactly when this happens.
    if you knew how many time i studied these little things to discover what helps, what causes etc
    finally it was the up and down, mery go round, no logical reasons, it comes bizarrely, it leaves a little, and comes back without any rule, but when in the hole, it is difficult to accept the waves phenomenons
    12 years paxil(9 years only 10 mg) - cold turkey(1,5 month) and switch celexa tapered 1 year 20 mg
    62 years old - for GAD - 4 years 3 months meds free [since april 2009]

vegetables soup - orange (vit C) - curcuma - some meat or fish

Yes, it is crazy, today didn't notice it aftr tablet but after evening meal! Stan, I think you're probably right that the small updose doesn't help, but physchologically it might at the time! Anyway, I'm no worse off for it and back down again to normal dose.

The muscle tension is still easing up. I had a bath last night and slept much better. Again, I cannot say it was the bath as I tried that several times before and it didn't help. It's all crazy. Anyway, better today for aching is much more tolerable. I just had a pressure head this morning and this afternoon was just very, very tired.

We went to the big smoke to visit my dad's partner today and I am thinking that my emotions might be returning as I was a little bit weepy when she showed me their last lot of photos with dad in them. He died 4 months ago and he looked so well in the pics although he was very very ill and he even had a smile. Such a fighter and so brave.

I'm so sorry to hear of your loss of your father, gD. And that is a big stressor to go through in w/d. That's lovely that you visited with his partner and got to see some photos.
    Meds free since June 2005.

"An initiation into shamanic healing means a devaluation of all values, an overturning of the profane world, a peeling away of inveterate handed-down notions of the world, liberation from everything preconceived. For that reason, shamanism is closely connected with suffering. One must suffer the disintegration of one's own system of thought in order to perceive a new world in the higher space."
    -- Holger Kalweit

Thanks Sheila. I thought I would have been heaps more affected than I was. That is, unless my thinking is correct, that my emotions are still dulled and that it will come out in bits and pieces. We had a lovely visit with his partner and he would have liked that.

Week 7 @ 6.6 summary

The Good
    Walks – 2 walks
    Dizzy spells improved
    Palpitations improved
    Breathlessness improved
    Naseau improved, just a feeling of fullness

The Bad
    Head vibrations, sore heads, head banging, 1 zap, same as wk 6
    Vibrations same as wk 6 from mild to moderate to high at times
    Huge increase in the itchies
    Indigestion slightly worse (my fault – had bought fish n chips)
    Breathlessness improved, but a feeling of tightness in chest all the time
    Leg cramps are moderate mostly and sometimes bad
    Backaches same as wk 6 with 1 spasm and feeling “icky” like it might spasm

The Ugly
    2 tension headaches all day both days (to bed)
    Followed by 3 days of cramping/spasm muscles in back, legs and hip
    Huge increase in number of pressure heads, ranging from mild to high
    Huge increase in weakness, tiredness, slowness, heaviness and feeling low

Sleep
    2 hours to get to sleep, waking every 2 hours, but getting back to sleep ok

Overall
    A horrible week, the worst yet this drop. This is normal for my drops – getting worse and worse each week until it starts to pan out and then improve and then get better. I am hoping this is the worse and will pan out next week! A dreadful week, both physically and emotionally.

It's a total digression, but just a moment ago I had this epiphany - I physically slapped my forehead. GrandmaD, your journal updates - the Good, the Bad and the Ugly is the movie title! :)

Anyway, hang in there!
    Keep walking. Just keep walking.

Yeah, I love your GBU outline for your reports. It's very organizing.

I *hope* this is the worst week for this drop. Holy cow. What an ordeal. I'm ordering a box of medals for all of us.

"An initiation into shamanic healing means a devaluation of all values, an overturning of the profane world, a peeling away of inveterate handed-down notions of the world, liberation from everything preconceived. For that reason, shamanism is closely connected with suffering. One must suffer the disintegration of one's own system of thought in order to perceive a new world in the higher space."
    -- Holger Kalweit

Medals are definitely in order for all of us! I would love to see a ceremony where we are all presented with one and watch each other receive theirs also!
    We are in the Olympics for withdrawal, folks! And we will ALL be winners!

Quote Originally Posted by grandmaD View Post
    Medals are definitely in order for all of us! I would love to see a ceremony where we are all presented with one and watch each other receive theirs also!
    We are in the Olympics for withdrawal, folks! And we will ALL be winners!
    100% righ, GrandmaD. I propose that we combine what we discuss in posts 9th and 10th in this thread http://antidepressantwithdrawal.info...ighlight=dream with the medal award ceremony...
    Keep walking. Just keep walking.

Ha ha! We definitely "medal" in the Olympics of w/d!

-- Holger Kalweit