Quote Originally Posted by Sheila View Post
gD – I think you and me – the symptom we have is that our muscles tighten up fast. So, it helps that we stretch various times a day. But, when you’re asleep and not moving, it gets bad fast.

Also, as you wrote on Joy’s journal – any change from our physical movement routine causes problems. Our muscles just don’t learn and recover very quickly. It’s so very, very frustrating.

The headaches are partly muscle tightening in the neck and head and back.

I notice I cannot hold a phone in a muscularly relaxed manner. I will be on the phone and realize I am pressing it hard into my face. So, I release, but then I notice a few minutes later it has happened again. Didn’t used to have this problem. It’s a neuro thing.
You are so right! I never thought about it, but yes, for sure the muscles keep tensing up and so it makes good sense to stretch several times a day. I now undersand why I get up so much in the night - because I realised I could get bac to sleep quicker afterwards, but now I understand it is because I have stretched my legs when I get up! Thanks Sheila, great insight! And yes, also true, cannot hold one position for too long.