Quote Originally Posted by Cosette123 View Post
Hello grandmaD!
Your story is so similar to ours and especially mine.
I felt like I was in a dream, a robot, empty, a nothing person with no mind.
I used to say that I was a "dead-living" person

I added more aches and pains, especially in hips and knees. This was put down to arthritis. No Dr. could explain what was wrong with me.

I was only 50 years old and felt like I was 80. Even my 70 year old father could climb the steps to his apartment and I could not! I had to use lifts

I lost muscle strength and I could walk for only about 10mins (to the front gate) it was such a huge effort
Same for me and after 4 years off Paxil I am still suffering from muscles weakness and I am not able to walk correctly.
But happily I have had big other improvements .We need a lot of patience...
It is very reassuring to discover others having the same symptoms. For many, many years, I believed it was me. Because I was still relatively young, it felt like others didn't believe me ad that I was either a winger or a hypochondriac so I learned to say nothing and bury the hurt and pain. It is now a relief to know that it wasn't me and my imagination!

I am very sorry to hear that after 4 years you still suffer with aches and pains. How long were you on for? What dosage? How did you come off?