Page 56 of 56 FirstFirst ... 6 46 54 55 56

Thread: my history

Yes, it is still rather weird - every day I wake up without a headache or head pressure is just unbelieveable. I continue to be amazed. I keep thinking about what you said about healing even when not tapering - like in that 6mos when I didn't see any improvment until week 23! Obviously, something is happening for me to start tapering again (at 2.5%) and now in week 3 and doing great. This is highly unusual as each week normally would get wors and worse.

We still have computer probs with the new one,so I can't access photoshop, so I will put up a pic of a lamb that I took some time ago. It looks a lot like Isaiah.

Oh, by the way Sheila, Seymore is FREEZING - is that cardigan finished yet, you said you would knit him?????!!!!

This is what Isaih looks like

He is now crying for another bottle!

This is beautiful³ and touching³.
    Keep walking. Just keep walking.

Is that a real lamb?!

Ha ha! *You’re* the one who is supposed to knit Seymour’s sweater, and you know it! He texted me the other day all about it…..
    Meds free since June 2005.

"An initiation into shamanic healing means a devaluation of all values, an overturning of the profane world, a peeling away of inveterate handed-down notions of the world, liberation from everything preconceived. For that reason, shamanism is closely connected with suffering. One must suffer the disintegration of one's own system of thought in order to perceive a new world in the higher space."
    -- Holger Kalweit

No, no, you said YOU WOULD KNIT HIM ONE! I hate knitting! He is outside right now crying. It is now dark and he is freezing cold and really needs that cardigan - a woollen one would be perfect.

Yes, that is a real lamb! Isaiah is growing so fast now. At 1 week he had 2 teeth and at 3 weeks now he has 6 teeth. He has started eating ALL MY GARDEN PLANTS! He is cute when he comes running to you with his pink ears, nose and mouth but not so cute when he eats my PLANTS!

Oh, gosh, I don’t want Seymour to cry! Alright, alright, I’ll knit him a sweater. This could take awhile. Let’s see… you need two stick-like thingies, right?

Isaiah needs his own eating-garden!

"An initiation into shamanic healing means a devaluation of all values, an overturning of the profane world, a peeling away of inveterate handed-down notions of the world, liberation from everything preconceived. For that reason, shamanism is closely connected with suffering. One must suffer the disintegration of one's own system of thought in order to perceive a new world in the higher space."
    -- Holger Kalweit

Isaiah is starting to eat grass a bit now, but still prefers to get in the garden and eat my shrubs. Unfortunately I have to watch him because I have some that are toxic to him.
    He can be so annoying at times - cute but annoying! He knocked over a surround I had around a plant to get at it and munch it. He has been eating the daffodil flowers! We have got a harness and rope now, so we tie him up sometimes. It has rained all week and he is not impressed! All the other lambs are out in the pouring cold wet rain and I found Isaiah on the front porch curled up on the mat! What a sook!

Seymore update

Seymore dressed up - oops, I think he is a cross dresser, oh dear!

The picture of Seymore gives a better idea of the embroidery

Oooh la la! Nice gown. That embroidery is amazing. Thanks for the pic.

I can’t believe you have acquired a pet lamb. So funny. It was meant to be, I guess! Part of your neuro-rehab!

-- Holger Kalweit