Week 2 @ 6.6mg

The Good
I have fresh air to breathe, food and water and a warm bed to rest in.

The Bad
Increase in backache, hip pain, very bad leg pain, generally achey all over and return of back spasms (2) on the one day.
Restless legs, restless everything!
Trouble sleeping. 2 nights insomnia; 2 hrs to get to sleep; waking every 2-3 hrs.
Feeling slow, weak, heavy, lethargic and very tired.
Pressure heads most days increased from moderate to high levels
Increase in Batcave days (probably as a result of the pressure heads)
Vibrations increased from mod. To high
Breathlessness increased in the number of days but stayed at mild to mod.
Slight increase in dizziness.
Sick stomach followed by naseau then diarrhea for 2 days and back to sick stomach and next morning before I got up, heartburn.
Irritablility and anger

The Ugly
Big increase in head vibrations also increased from mild to high most days
2-3 days of high head vibrations and one day so weird/bad and extreme thought I’d pass out similar to past experiences. This time, however, I had not taken tablet different time. Didn’t cope well. That night a headache came on with following day I had a tension headache. So 4 really bad days in a row.

Overall
A crap week, worse than week 1. This is not unusual (I had to remind myself!) as week 2 is usually worse. Days and weeks like this I hate the process, begin to feel angry at being trapped. I want to just quit and not take this rubbish but know I have to or I’ll be a cot case. I want to get off it faster and know I can’t do that either and so I then feel despondent, sad and teary.

Painkillers
2 codeine (I have not been taking painkillers for the pressure heads as they don’t seem to work. After 2 days of high pressure heads all day, I resorted to painkillers on this occasion.)