Thread: my history

Hybrid View

Quote Originally Posted by Luc View Post
    What a great way of describing WD, GrandmaD! As for those vibrations, many many people experience the exact same. They used to be tortuous in my case, but, fortunately, they've improved.
    If only I found out a long time ago! For 17 years I have had vibrations in my body! I had scans etc and they could find no nerve compression in discs/spine, etc and could not explain it! Little did I know it was the Aropax!

I also complained of tingling in my legs. Do others have that and is that also w/d. I still have that and was given Lyrica and another drug I have forgotten the name of.

Quote Originally Posted by grandmaD View Post
    I also complained of tingling in my legs. Do others have that and is that also w/d. I still have that and was given Lyrica and another drug I have forgotten the name of.
    i have it when i am lying in bed, a little less with time but still here
    12 years paxil(9 years only 10 mg) - cold turkey(1,5 month) and switch celexa tapered 1 year 20 mg
    62 years old - for GAD - 4 years 3 months meds free [since april 2009]

vegetables soup - orange (vit C) - curcuma - some meat or fish

Stan, and others, do you think they tingling is one of the last things to go, like the ear ringing? The vibrations I have noticed are getting less, but eh tingling is the same. I can feel it all the time but seems worse in bed because I am resting and quiet.

Quote Originally Posted by grandmaD View Post
    Stan, and others, do you think they tingling is one of the last things to go, like the ear ringing? The vibrations I have noticed are getting less, but eh tingling is the same. I can feel it all the time but seems worse in bed because I am resting and quiet.
    It all depends on a given person. In some it's physical stuff that gets better faster, in some emotional, etc. Though, above all, it's a matter of cyclicality; the symptoms change and morph into still new combinations, at the same time following the "wave and window" pattern. Yet, on average, the waves are losing their strength in the long term.
    Keep walking. Just keep walking.