Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Fibromyalgia

Ok. I respect that it's your choice.
    Aropax (Paxil). Currently at 13mg and holding.
    Added Endep (amitrypline) 12.5 for sleep - 11 July 2013

"There are things that are known and things that are unknown; in between are doors." - Anonymous

fibromyalgia worse

since two/three days i have more pain in legs muscles, spinal, chest ribcage and pelvis joints;
    when i am sitting, i have regularly heavy dizzy and have to move spinal or i do not know what will happen with me, the doctor appointment said it is my old age 60;
    i will wait it diminish...
    12 years paxil(9 years only 10 mg) - cold turkey(1,5 month) and switch celexa tapered 1 year 20 mg
    62 years old - for GAD - 4 years 3 months meds free [since april 2009]

vegetables soup - orange (vit C) - curcuma - some meat or fish

Quote Originally Posted by stan View Post
    fibromyalgia worse

since two/three days i have more pain in legs muscles, spinal, chest ribcage and pelvis joints;
    when i am sitting, i have regularly heavy dizzy and have to move spinal or i do not know what will happen with me, the doctor appointment said it is my old age 60;
    i will wait it diminish...
    Oh, those "doctors" - I'm not criticizing them in bulk by any means, but still... I guess, they're programmed to say those things. Being sixty years old isn't much these days, and will be even less in the years to come (considering the gargantuan progress in many areas of medicine - I know, I know - except for "we-know-which-one"). The thing is that it's mostly WD. Stan, I'm 34, and I can't, just CAN'T function normally by any stretch of imagination. I'm abstaining from painkillers, even the weakest ones, as much as I can, but so often the muscle/joints/ligaments/tendons pain is so severe (especially in the morning) that I feel like a 120 year old. Same with the physical exertion intolerance, but I still push myself to walk these couple of flights of stairs each day and walk a tad bit.

You know, just a couple of days ago, I found this "diary" from my teenage years - in it I found this note (dated yeeears back when I was in my final grades of my primary school) which said that out of the 30 boys in my school I was the fastest one in 60 m sprint. Today I would win in the 60 m crawling race (and if the referees could grant me a week or so). LOL. Reading about it was so absurd, so painful, and so incongruent with my current situation, that I put reading this whole "diary" off until I've healed enough. And this healing will happen eventually. All will return back to normal. Hang in there bravely. We've already made progress.
    Last edited by Luc; 09-24-2011 at 05:06 PM. Reason: Changed "a 100 year old" into "a 120 year old". :)
    Keep walking. Just keep walking.

i was to grocery today to buy my fishes, what a weakness, and legs pain, and spinal, ribcage, chest tightness, all body in pain, at home the same even when sitting, when will come the 80% recovery?
    12 years paxil(9 years only 10 mg) - cold turkey(1,5 month) and switch celexa tapered 1 year 20 mg

Hi There Stan,

I just read your post this morning and was so sorry to here that you were in so much pain when you went to the market. Thinking of you and I'm sending you lots of healing energy......Barbara
    "You must have chaos within you to give birth to a dancing star." -- Nietzsche

Hang in there, Stan! I'm hearing you. Yes, we'd like the healing process to be faster than this so much. But the 80% will come, and then more of it. And all those pains is WD - to get to my 3rd floor I have to take rest every single floor, and I'm still moving just slightly faster than the grass grows. And it's not only a matter of weakness, but also of fending off the flair-up of the symptoms. This notwithstanding I still walk up those flight of stairs at least once or twice a day to not let the body go below a certain level stamina-wise - it's quite a pathetic level still, but it will all get better at some point.

I know how rough it is, my friend, but just try to keep doing the basics, the rest will come in its own time.

I feel so sorry for you guys. I really do. You are both such wonderful people. Neither of you deserves this pain, this agony, this hell. I pray that your symptoms will remit soon.

"There are things that are known and things that are unknown; in between are doors." - Anonymous

thanks Junior, it has worked, i am much better since 2/3 days,

Quote Originally Posted by stan View Post
    thanks Junior, it has worked, i am much better since 2/3 days,
    So good to hear it, Stan!

Great news. I hope all your news from now on is of healing rather than pain.