Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Fibromyalgia

Fibromyalgia

before my tapering i never had this; since my tapering, i had some pains in legs, and in chest increased by stress;
    maybe one year after off, i begin to have ribcage pains and spinal and from time to time right shoulder very severe (bones or muscles joints?); this diminished but do not go away, since two/three months ago appear back low pain and joints pelvis very severe, and since two days legs pains and knee and ankle from time to time;
    Fibromyalgia comes sometime with dry mouth and eyes tears i have too, it is incredible to have all this appear at 2 years and a half...
    12 years paxil(9 years only 10 mg) - cold turkey(1,5 month) and switch celexa tapered 1 year 20 mg
    62 years old - for GAD - 4 years 3 months meds free [since april 2009]

vegetables soup - orange (vit C) - curcuma - some meat or fish

As you know, pseudo-fibromyalgia is very common in w/d. You have explained it well in other contexts -- the neurons are semi-working, but they're not working completely correctly.

Yes, it is bizarre to have new symptoms appear 2 1/2 years into the recovery. It is so counter-logical. And very disheartening. But, as you know, this is also common for w/d. Eventually, it will end.

I find that I have much more muscle and joint pain if I skip stretching for a day or two. But if I stretch gently for ten minutes twice a day, it really helps keep the pain more mild.

Sending you healing energy, Stan!
    Meds free since June 2005.

"An initiation into shamanic healing means a devaluation of all values, an overturning of the profane world, a peeling away of inveterate handed-down notions of the world, liberation from everything preconceived. For that reason, shamanism is closely connected with suffering. One must suffer the disintegration of one's own system of thought in order to perceive a new world in the higher space."
    -- Holger Kalweit

Sorry to hear this Stan. You were doing quite well when I saw you. As Luc always says, just keep walking.....

Obviously, the cure is for Stan to see Junior more often!
    Meds free since June 2005.

"An initiation into shamanic healing means a devaluation of all values, an overturning of the profane world, a peeling away of inveterate handed-down notions of the world, liberation from everything preconceived. For that reason, shamanism is closely connected with suffering. One must suffer the disintegration of one's own system of thought in order to perceive a new world in the higher space."
    -- Holger Kalweit

Ok but this time he comes to my place. I've been to France, now he can come to Australia. LOL!!!
    Aropax (Paxil). Currently at 13mg and holding.
    Added Endep (amitrypline) 12.5 for sleep - 11 July 2013

"There are things that are known and things that are unknown; in between are doors." - Anonymous

Quote Originally Posted by Junior View Post
    Sorry to hear this Stan. You were doing quite well when I saw you. As Luc always says, just keep walking.....
    i seem quite well when you saw me; but inside i had many problems, we do not see them outside; i was some derealized, dizzy when move, nervously impatient, each movement needed many thinking to be done (ataxia), overhelmed outdoor(walk as zombie),weak , had some pains but not as much as actually and cannot much walk without having severe chest pain (we have not walked much, all was short)and you have not see but i am unable to stand a while; and i do not speak about my nights...
    i agree with you, with my comedy playing(i hide my state outdoor as many drugged in withdrawal) we see near nothing (but inside i am destroyed, nothing is natural)
    12 years paxil(9 years only 10 mg) - cold turkey(1,5 month) and switch celexa tapered 1 year 20 mg

Lightbulb

Yes I know. What I should have said is that you presented well. Your walking might have been - as you put it 'walk as zombie' - but people probably just think you have a back problem. I know you are 'broken inside'. I understand that you have been to hell and you are slowly coming back. I wish you would reconsider seeing a natural therapist. I've had a lot of success with the things my naturopath has given me. It might just make things easier for you.

"There are things that are known and things that are unknown; in between are doors." - Anonymous

Maybe i am wrong, i do not trust natural therapist, i will try to wait all pains will pass or diminish, i never thought that at 2,5 years i will be so broken

Why suffer like that when help just might be available? Mind you, some natural therapists are useless. The only way to find out is to try a couple.

thanks Junior, but i fear to take things, even natural, i trust only try to well eat,