Dear Stan,

So sum up, I've been on ssri's for ten years and manage to be off them for a few months at a time before having to get back on. I was on Effexor 150 mg for three years and then stopped in Santa Fe only to have shooting and stabbing and burning sensations all over my body. I was evaluated for ms and many other workups and told that these sensations were psychogenic and to resume my effexor. I then for reasons of cost got on a generic short acting version of venlafexin that was only 75 mg and wasn't covering me around the clock. The stabbing and burning sensations ceased only for the occasional and I was without them for two years more or less. In late 2011, they started to return and I was put on Savella, which helped the stabbing sensations stop. The side effects of Savella were so dramatic that we had to go back to effexor. I then stopped that and was transitioned to Pristiq. The mood swings were severe and I was pulled off and put on Vibriid. Within three weeks of this drug, I went in an almost psychotic state and never made it to 40mg. I stopped under the care of a Dr. Emil Soorani and had two weeks of Deplen medical food in between. It has been three weeks of nothing and I have lightening bolt sensations and muscle twitches going through my body. There was a concern for ms, but it does not make sense that I would have these moving all around my body and changing throughout each day. Sometimes the lightening bolt sensations come throughout my brain. I have lost hope and feel that suicide is the only option at this point.