Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6

Thread: Letter to GSK Netherlands

I have sent my letter with all extra information today to the Director of Lareb. I really hope for a reply, though I have confidence in her integrity and honesty, I have of course no idea whether she will have/take the time to read everything and how long her arm is in terms of putting the pressure on the Big Pharma thugs.
    I will keep you informed if I get a reaction.
    Recovering from the ravages of withdrawal after 5 years on Paxil/Seroxat, originally prescribed for stress and, looking backward, PTSS.
    Though it is hardly possible to get something positive from the utter hell of repeated c/t's and protracted w/d, all of this unnecessary, I still believe in the possiblity to emerge from this as a healed, wiser human being.
    All we need is just a little patience - Guns N' Roses

Thanks for the info, Claudius!
    Keep walking. Just keep walking.

I have gotten a reply from the director of the Lareb institute for the safety of medicines.
    And I must say it is a bit disappointing. She praised the fact that I did issue a compaint and she also said she was aware of the withdrawal problems of paroxetine. She had the opinion that the problem was partly due to the fact that the leaflets between different manufactureres and countries are not well synchronized and told me that they were working on that right now and this would be solved in the upcoming years
    (I think that a drug as paroxetine is so extremely dangerous and addicting it should never be prescribed unless in very severe cases of persistent and life-threatening depression and all leaflets should contain correct and detailed instructions about tapering off safely).

Also she acknowledged that taking medicines can sometimes have dire consequences.
    But she did not give a reaciton to the disgusting answer of GSK or offer any help to force GSK to a reaction, nor showed much willingness to explore the Paxil/Seroxat issue in more detail or assist me in legal action against the developer, although I included a transcription of the notorious interview with GSK responsible Alastair Benbow were his shameless lies almost dripped from the paper...

Still, I am convinced that she is not corrupt and is not paid by Big Pharma. I think my letter is just one of the many they recieve and their power is pretty limited. For me, this was the last institutional authority I could write to, so there is hardly anything to do now anymore except for healing further from this. And look for a job, hopefully later this year.
    Last edited by Claudius; 06-12-2013 at 10:01 AM.
    Recovering from the ravages of withdrawal after 5 years on Paxil/Seroxat, originally prescribed for stress and, looking backward, PTSS.
    Though it is hardly possible to get something positive from the utter hell of repeated c/t's and protracted w/d, all of this unnecessary, I still believe in the possiblity to emerge from this as a healed, wiser human being.
    All we need is just a little patience - Guns N' Roses

Claudius, you've done your absolute best in that respect. In the Grand Scheme of things all of your actions have added to making a difference. Hats off to you. What you still can do, and you will do, is to heal, which will be the ultimate victory over the suffering, over the past, over this whole Big Pharma absurd.
    Keep walking. Just keep walking.

Yes, as Luc says, every little bit helps. And, by these actions, you have helped to solve the problem, and you have also helped to heal yourself. Now, you don’t have to beat your head against the wall. There will be other things you an do to contribute to this cause, or other causes, and to your healing.

And as Luc has said in the past, what you said to her will combine with what other people say and may reach a critical mass in her mind in the future.
    Meds free since June 2005.

"An initiation into shamanic healing means a devaluation of all values, an overturning of the profane world, a peeling away of inveterate handed-down notions of the world, liberation from everything preconceived. For that reason, shamanism is closely connected with suffering. One must suffer the disintegration of one's own system of thought in order to perceive a new world in the higher space."
    -- Holger Kalweit

Quote Originally Posted by Claudius View Post
    For me, this was the last institutional authority I could write to, so there is hardly anything to do now anymore except for healing further from this. And look for a job, hopefully later this year.
    The best you can do!
    12 years paxil(9 years only 10 mg) - cold turkey(1,5 month) and switch celexa tapered 1 year 20 mg
    62 years old - for GAD - 4 years 3 months meds free [since april 2009]

vegetables soup - orange (vit C) - curcuma - some meat or fish