Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread: Letter to GSK Netherlands

Quote Originally Posted by Claudius View Post
    I have an official reaction of GSK, of course it is full of official b***sh** ,but I noticed too that they did not deny withdrawal anymore but merely emphasized the statements in the more recents leaflets that potential serious discontinuations could occur [...] Also they started that my complaint fulfilled the requirements to report to the medicine regulator within 2 weeks. I am asked to delvier some exact info [...] I too realize that things are changing now, more and more people are aware of the criminal activities of farma and GSK in particular and want to do all I can to get my rights. And if I don't, at least feel that I did what I could do.
    As to what happens next, the final decision belongs to you, Claudius, but the things indeed *are* changing. The whole context is shifting. The last sentence you wrote is the most important. Even the very fact that you are sharing your fight with us here, on IAWP, changes things for the better - more and more people are reading this forum and our website and it helps to change the general consciousness - you are setting the example - more people will go in your footsteps.
    Keep walking. Just keep walking.

I have made an appointmemtn with my GP because GSK wanted a declaration which brand of Seroxat I was given. Also GSK wants me to give them permission to access my medical record, and I surely will NOT sign for that!
    At least I will wait for what my GP wants to do, but probably I will reply to GSK one final time that I think their reaction is very disappointing to me because the problems with PAxil were already know for long and I will never buy anything from them anymore, not even a tube of toothpaste. Surely they will not lie awake from that long as they can afford paying custody of 3 BILLION dollars.
    Strange that they did not mention one word about that while the custody was partly for the misinforming regarding PAxil. Or... is it not so strange knowing the history of GSK?
    Recovering from the ravages of withdrawal after 5 years on Paxil/Seroxat, originally prescribed for stress and, looking backward, PTSS.
    Though it is hardly possible to get something positive from the utter hell of repeated c/t's and protracted w/d, all of this unnecessary, I still believe in the possiblity to emerge from this as a healed, wiser human being.
    All we need is just a little patience - Guns N' Roses

What?! Discontinuation can last more than THREE WEEKS?! How is that possible?

....sorry, just had to be sarcastic for a moment.....

Well, Claudius, you're doing a great job of thinking and feeling your way through this, and weighing your needs, and figuring out what *you* want.
    Meds free since June 2005.

"An initiation into shamanic healing means a devaluation of all values, an overturning of the profane world, a peeling away of inveterate handed-down notions of the world, liberation from everything preconceived. For that reason, shamanism is closely connected with suffering. One must suffer the disintegration of one's own system of thought in order to perceive a new world in the higher space."
    -- Holger Kalweit

If you happened to visit this doctor again, Claudius, please let us know how it went.
    Last edited by Luc; 07-23-2012 at 11:33 AM.

I visited my doctor last Friday, she slowly begins to see the light. I showed her the recent article in Psychology Today and she now tends to believe that the theroy of receptor downregulation could be true and that the WD syndrome therefore really exist and the argument "it is out of your body now" is not valid.
    But she also thinks that it is useless to sue GSK, and adviced me not to continue this action because it will lead to lots of frustration both for her and for me and will gain nothing, at least no single penny. Besides I am not willing to pay a lawyer because I needs my savings for other things too hard...
    So I let it go now, I still hesitate to write GSK one letter back to express my deep disgust for their way of doing and confront them with the wealth of evidence for severe Paxil WD but I know they will probably only laugh while reading such a letter... and it is in fact a waste of energy and time.
    Recovering from the ravages of withdrawal after 5 years on Paxil/Seroxat, originally prescribed for stress and, looking backward, PTSS.
    Though it is hardly possible to get something positive from the utter hell of repeated c/t's and protracted w/d, all of this unnecessary, I still believe in the possiblity to emerge from this as a healed, wiser human being.

Therefore, we have to help David HEALY, WHITAKER, etc; and in future there will be more about them on web, we will work for
    12 years paxil(9 years only 10 mg) - cold turkey(1,5 month) and switch celexa tapered 1 year 20 mg
    62 years old - for GAD - 4 years 3 months meds free [since april 2009]

vegetables soup - orange (vit C) - curcuma - some meat or fish

Claudius -- that's really big news about your doctor's shift in consciousness!
    Meds free since June 2005.

"An initiation into shamanic healing means a devaluation of all values, an overturning of the profane world, a peeling away of inveterate handed-down notions of the world, liberation from everything preconceived. For that reason, shamanism is closely connected with suffering. One must suffer the disintegration of one's own system of thought in order to perceive a new world in the higher space."
    -- Holger Kalweit

Quote Originally Posted by Claudius View Post
    I visited my doctor last Friday, she slowly begins to see the light.
    You planted the seed of the truth - it will keep growing.

Quote Originally Posted by Luc View Post
    You planted the seed of the truth - it will keep growing.
    i like this sentence

The continuation fot his story, I have written a letter in response of the answer from GSK in whicn I intensivate the attack and confront them with the truth and their lies. Of course it will not lead to a real compensation but it could be a step further in breaking down this monstruous system.
    I am also in contact with more and more victims in the Netheraldns and some of them are consulting psychiatrists which are fully aware of the problem and try to help them with the WD proces using the Seroxat suspension.
    One psychiatrist even told one of my mail contacts that he had never seen this 10 % reduction scheme before but was very positive about it and now uses it to get her off very slowly. Her mother mailed me today that they will be me eternally grateful for my information!
    So there is change, even by some psychiatrist!

Here is my new letter to GSK, it is not sent yet but want to share it with you. It is translated by Google:
    (see next post)