Quote Originally Posted by Claudius View Post
I have an official reaction of GSK, of course it is full of official b***sh** ,but I noticed too that they did not deny withdrawal anymore but merely emphasized the statements in the more recents leaflets that potential serious discontinuations could occur [...] Also they started that my complaint fulfilled the requirements to report to the medicine regulator within 2 weeks. I am asked to delvier some exact info [...] I too realize that things are changing now, more and more people are aware of the criminal activities of farma and GSK in particular and want to do all I can to get my rights. And if I don't, at least feel that I did what I could do.
As to what happens next, the final decision belongs to you, Claudius, but the things indeed *are* changing. The whole context is shifting. The last sentence you wrote is the most important. Even the very fact that you are sharing your fight with us here, on IAWP, changes things for the better - more and more people are reading this forum and our website and it helps to change the general consciousness - you are setting the example - more people will go in your footsteps.