Sheila, thanks for your reaction and in fact I do not expect much, if anything from GSK. I just wanted to contact them to give them an opportunity to react, although the response will be predictable in terms of denial.
I am beyond the point of expecitn real help of advise and moreover I feel that WD is coming to an end for me, though I am in a nasty wave right now.
But I wanted to contact GSK at least one time for my personal documentation. Moreover I got the advise from several people to contact the manufacturer of the drug and I did this now... and also I realize that I am completely on the side of the anti drugs/psychiatry community (and will probably stay forver on that side) but just for my personal documentation and wellbeing I felt I should GSK give the opportunity to react and offer their excuses and help, knowing that the chance they will is less than 1%.
And as Luc saiys, it is just one brick of the monstruous structure that is brought down by these letters.
I surely expect nothing from them but just felt I had to do this and did not do anything illegal (other than some strange things I did in early WD).
I am even not sure I want to escalate this action by, for example, write to the president of GSK, but if I do I will definately contact you for advice!