Of course I have not the slightest confidence that they will admit anything, I coukld not keep myself from writing them a letter. Also this is part of my campaign to write to any involved instance which is part of my personal documentation of my travel through the Seroxat hell... maybe I will one day write a book about it :)
I will post my letter below, after pullig it through Google Translator. And of course I will keep you informed about the answer...

L.S.

In 2002 I started on the advice of the physician with the drug Seroxat (paroxetine, 10 mg) due to a number of severe panic attacks at work. At the time I therapy followed around 2005 and wanted to stop the drug. However, any attempt to stop that led to withdrawal symptoms which were absolutely unbearable: a sense of electrocution along with unimaginable nausea, vomiting, severe diarrhea as well as psychological symptoms such as nightmares and hallucinations.
I had never previously experienced these symptoms and these were in no way part of the original condition.
Whenever I was forced to change the dose of 10 mg again to swallow these phenomena, which works totally impossible, to disappear. I had phased out according to the leaflet which increments of 10 mg advises, also was told it was not addictive and so I just have to stop. Nevertheless, I tried to build oak conductor by half 20 mg tablet once to cut up to 5 mg, or 5 and 10 mg every other day to swallow.
With both methods, I became ill within a day of withdrawal symptoms. The subsequent withdrawal attempts did I even run my urine. Nevertheless, the relationship with paroxetine is still denied by the doctor according to GSK because it was not addictive.
In 2007 I finally after all of the drug stopped abruptly at 10 mg because the more gradual attempts no less severe withdrawal effects, and also gave the leaflet indicated the onttrekkingsverschijsenlen-insofar as they exist-would have had to be within 3 weeks.
Like the previous times I was once again sick but tried with all his might on its feet until 3 weeks had passed. However, names the terrible and unbearable symptoms-as I said definitely not part of the original complaint, even after these three weeks to only increase after 3 months so unbearable that I could no longer operate and was on the brink of suicide.
Not by depression but by persistent diarrhea, abdominal cramps and the constant feeling you-to be electrocuted.
Only after about twenty months, the diarrhea disappeared and started the other withdrawal symptoms very, very slowly, in a kind of wave-like pattern to reduce. Now after 4.5 years many symptoms away but make a kind of electric shock in the chest normal function is still a daily struggle and I lost my job through all this long gone and now has long rely on a benefit in the absence with a diagnosis now been reduced to a minimum.

I should like to hear from you how all this is apparent from various TV reports and online support sites determined not in isolation, is irreconcilable with the slogan of GSK "Feel better, live longer".
I would like to mention that not all the problems I have mentioned already more than 10 years ago were known without the leaflet here is appropriately adjusted.
And also I like to hear from you what people should do after contracting severe neurological damage due to (stop) Seroxat / Paroxetine / Paxil, which I do not need the advice to the "doctor" to discuss as this has no idea what else they can do for me.
And finally I like to hear how you intend to compensate me for the intense and totally unnecessary agony with this drug has caused me.