Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: It's Only a Matter of Time Before Reality Changes. For the Better!

It's Only a Matter of Time Before Reality Changes. For the Better!

You may find this really interesting - we've discussed this idea already. The below model applies to technology in the first place, but the same is true for the dissemination and adaptation of ideas within a given system. Once the critical mass is reached, the system itself gets re-wired. Let us spread the word, I guess. Are we "innovators" or "early adopters" now? (vide the diagram) :)

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Technol...tion_lifecycle
    Keep walking. Just keep walking.

What jumps out at me from this Wiki is that people are more open to new ideas when they are 1) more educated, and 2) more financially secure. So, the IAWP has to help people with both things. We already help people to become more educated about psych meds. But, maybe we can expand the ways we help people become more financially secure.
    Meds free since June 2005.

"An initiation into shamanic healing means a devaluation of all values, an overturning of the profane world, a peeling away of inveterate handed-down notions of the world, liberation from everything preconceived. For that reason, shamanism is closely connected with suffering. One must suffer the disintegration of one's own system of thought in order to perceive a new world in the higher space."
    -- Holger Kalweit

I posted this video on a previous forum, or even the one earlier. In case I even posted it somewhere here, too, please, tell me about it (my memory is partially missing ----> m _ m _ _ y).

It's one of the most inspirational things I've come across. Ever. Super Short Synopsis; How To Change Things. Together. I guess, we're at the "a growing group of people is already there" stage. The tipping point will come, we just need to "keep dancing".

Last edited by Luc; 11-23-2011 at 12:02 AM.

Hmm....Luc has evolved from walking to dancing. This seems like an excellent sign....

"An initiation into shamanic healing means a devaluation of all values, an overturning of the profane world, a peeling away of inveterate handed-down notions of the world, liberation from everything preconceived. For that reason, shamanism is closely connected with suffering. One must suffer the disintegration of one's own system of thought in order to perceive a new world in the higher space."
    -- Holger Kalweit

French Café Moderator Cosette123's Avatar
    Luc will soon "keep flying"!
    Severe anxiety since childhood .SSRIs for OCD.
    Major traumatism in my life:Prozac during short periods.
    Deroxat (=Paxil) during 7 years.
    Three unsuccessful atempts to quit.
    Deroxat free since may 2008 (Cold turkey )

Yeah, and then "Keep teleporting!"

Luc here on Earth >>
    Luc no longer here (now on Pluto) >>

-- Holger Kalweit

But he can't teleport. TTGW has the tardis!
    Aropax (Paxil). Currently at 13mg and holding.
    Added Endep (amitrypline) 12.5 for sleep - 11 July 2013

"There are things that are known and things that are unknown; in between are doors." - Anonymous

Quote Originally Posted by Junior View Post
    But he can't teleport. TTGW has the tardis!
    Seems like TTGW was the last to be seen with it indeed.

Bump!

"You must have chaos within you to give birth to a dancing star." -- Nietzsche