Thread: I emailed professor Healy about my balance

I emailed professor Healy about my balance

i wrote this email to professor David Healy.

Dear Dr Healy
    I am so sorry to ask so many questions but something has just come to mind. I have spoken to you many times about my balance problems but I don't think I have mentioned that i can also experience movement in a chair when I am sitting still, or movement of the bed when lying still, or movement of a table when I am sat eating. Does this point to a perceptual problem more than a vestibular one? I Know balance is not your expertise but your opinion would be helpful.
    And here is his reply

This is not surprising and likely linked to seroxat

D

Thank you for this info, Squirrel. I know, it's darn long for you already, but it's good that you join us here. It'll help you to hang out with us until this symptom finally abates.
    Never asked you this question - did you, or do you still suffer from anhedonia?
    Keep walking. Just keep walking.

as i have some of your symptoms, i knew it was not vestibular classic, it is damage at random in all body;
    all this is not classical diseases; this is nerves twisted in random everywere; there are no rules, therefore nobody has the same, but globally the same damages;

Time is my forced friend!...
    12 years paxil(9 years only 10 mg) - cold turkey(1,5 month) and switch celexa tapered 1 year 20 mg
    62 years old - for GAD - 4 years 3 months meds free [since april 2009]

vegetables soup - orange (vit C) - curcuma - some meat or fish

hi luc, in reply to your question on anhedonia. yes i still suffer from this but not as bad as early days and i also think my length of suffering and my inability to do things has some bearing on it too.

Quote Originally Posted by squirrel View Post
    hi luc, in reply to your question on anhedonia. yes i still suffer from this but not as bad as early days and i also think my length of suffering and my inability to do things has some bearing on it too.
    That's very very good - stay brave and patient!
    Keep walking. Just keep walking.