Thread: sneezing and runny nose

sneezing and runny nose

has anyone else had weeks of sneezing and runny nose that can last a few hours then clear up only to start again later. Is this a withdrawl thing or have i developed an allergy?

I have the exact same. And I'm 100% sure it's WD-related in my case. It starts without rhyme or reason, then it disappears into thin air.
    Keep walking. Just keep walking.

Hi luc, This started about 6 months ago its really weird one minute I am streaming with a cold ( type of thing) and then its gone ! I have also noticed that it can come on after eating, suddenly I will have a fit of sneezing.

Quote Originally Posted by squirrel View Post
    I have also noticed that it can come on after eating, suddenly I will have a fit of sneezing.
    Talking of eating, what I've noticed (and many many others experience the same) is that after the meal, the symptoms worsen. And it's beyond any doubt.
    As for sneezing, it hardly happens that there would be one isolated sneeze for me, they usually go in their fives or sixes one after another sometimes, lol, swear to god. Really, I don't want to accuse WD of everything, but it looks like the only way of explaining it. The time of the "one sneeze" sneeze ended for me with the coming of WD. Unbelievable stuff.
    Keep walking. Just keep walking.

sneezing and runny nose i do not have;
    i have sinus problems, but i had them before meds; i also have abnormal trouble during eating, after eating, drinking; i have allergy with nose, it comes, it goes, globally said: nothing is normal; and it was worse one year ago

French Café Moderator Cosette123's Avatar
    I have had sneezing and runny nose for several months now!
    Severe anxiety since childhood .SSRIs for OCD.
    Major traumatism in my life:Prozac during short periods.
    Deroxat (=Paxil) during 7 years.
    Three unsuccessful atempts to quit.
    Deroxat free since may 2008 (Cold turkey )