Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Migraines and Fatigue

Hi Mike

most people say that its dysautonomia and I agree with this but I took the wiki article on this to the neurologist and he glimpsed at it and said that no way did I have this, but it does cover most of the symptoms that we all get.

Having a filling I have been suffering so much, all my symptoms are worse and I am on the 2nd day of migraines seems we get affected by anything different going into our systems.

hope you are feeling a lot better by now

poodlebell

Quote Originally Posted by poodlebell View Post
    most people say that its dysautonomia and I agree with this but I took the wiki article on this to the neurologist and he glimpsed at it and said that no way did I have this, but it does cover most of the symptoms that we all get.
    It reminds me of my visit to a neurologist when I was in the thick of an early double c/t WD. To make it more interesting, this person had known my family for 25+ years, and, on a side note, was a very nice and professional doctor. The problem is that, after I had recited to her a whole litany of severe symptoms, starting from akathisia, paranoia, through muscle cramps and problems with vision, to some outlandish anxiety and emotional terror, and showed to her how my hands tremble (all just a tip of an ice-berg), she put it down to... stress, depression, etc. At that point, I fully realized how the whole system is corroded by Big Pharma - this person REALLY believed her diagnosis was correct.
    Keep walking. Just keep walking.

we can see how much doctors and psychiatrists are making wrong diagnosis and are out -subject; they are dangerous in some time; i avoid them as i can
    12 years paxil(9 years only 10 mg) - cold turkey(1,5 month) and switch celexa tapered 1 year 20 mg
    62 years old - for GAD - 4 years 3 months meds free [since april 2009]

vegetables soup - orange (vit C) - curcuma - some meat or fish

You're so right, Stan.
    Keep walking. Just keep walking.