Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10

Thread: Hi there! 16 years of antidepressants and other medication...

Later on in the day ( today), I experience pain like pins and needles in my jaw and ears. Almost like an ear of tooth infection is coming up. The foggy ness is increasing during the day, and the slow-motion feeling is back also.

I remember when I quit the meds cold turkey, 1,5 yeears ago, how atfer 6 weeks without the meds,I came to a point where I could not take a shower of do my daily routine things anymore. I just couldnt figure out how to structure those things, it was really nasty, especially because I didnt know what was wrong with me back then, I didnt have a clue that it was from WD.

I have a similair feeling now, luckely it is milder than it was back then, and now I know it has to do with WD.
    I experience the slow-mo thing and some dizzy spells that messes with my physical balance. The slow-mo thing is weird and uncomfortable, it feels like a cheap video effect or something. When I move it feels like I move in slow motion, like my head cant catch up with the speed of my body.

Does this makes sense?

It must be WD because I never experienced this before ( excpet when I quitted meds cold turkey)

I also experience trouble with writing today. The words wont come out as I want them to be, I mix words up and make a lot of mistakes in typing.
    Med free from 29 april 2012! Finally after 16 years of AD's, benzo's and sleeping pills.

Oh, yeah, everything you're saying makes sense, sterre, and is familiar to everyone here. You describe the symptoms well. I'm sending you healing energy! Let us know how you're doing now.

Meds free since June 2005.

"An initiation into shamanic healing means a devaluation of all values, an overturning of the profane world, a peeling away of inveterate handed-down notions of the world, liberation from everything preconceived. For that reason, shamanism is closely connected with suffering. One must suffer the disintegration of one's own system of thought in order to perceive a new world in the higher space."
    -- Holger Kalweit

Quote Originally Posted by sterre View Post
    Later on in the day ( today), I experience pain like pins and needles in my jaw and ears.
    All that you wrote about is so WD, Sterre, especially the above - as a matter of fact, I'm experiencing something very similar as I'm writing these words. Hang in there! It will get better!
    Keep walking. Just keep walking.