Later on in the day ( today), I experience pain like pins and needles in my jaw and ears. Almost like an ear of tooth infection is coming up. The foggy ness is increasing during the day, and the slow-motion feeling is back also.

I remember when I quit the meds cold turkey, 1,5 yeears ago, how atfer 6 weeks without the meds,I came to a point where I could not take a shower of do my daily routine things anymore. I just couldnt figure out how to structure those things, it was really nasty, especially because I didnt know what was wrong with me back then, I didnt have a clue that it was from WD.

I have a similair feeling now, luckely it is milder than it was back then, and now I know it has to do with WD.
I experience the slow-mo thing and some dizzy spells that messes with my physical balance. The slow-mo thing is weird and uncomfortable, it feels like a cheap video effect or something. When I move it feels like I move in slow motion, like my head cant catch up with the speed of my body.

Does this makes sense?

It must be WD because I never experienced this before ( excpet when I quitted meds cold turkey)

I also experience trouble with writing today. The words wont come out as I want them to be, I mix words up and make a lot of mistakes in typing.