Page 2 of 24 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 ... LastLast

Thread: The Recovery Will Happen - Luc's journal

Luc,

I'm so glad you asked for support. And it was special to read this afternoon the different replies to your thread. Samsara's examples of windows in her post seemed very encouraging and hopeful. Just like you say, "Just Keep Walking" one foot in front of the other and you will get to another destination and experience a shift. I promise…..
    "You must have chaos within you to give birth to a dancing star." -- Nietzsche

French Café Moderator Cosette123's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Luc View Post
    In a very rough place these days, folks... Need your help... The WD (especially past traumas in high gear) + the wasps + the infection, so on. Too much to be able to deal with. If anybody was/is in a window these days/recently, telling me about the "window" feeling would be greatly appreciated, too. Hang in there, everyone!
    Oh my friend I am too in a rough place but I want to tell you how much I can understand you(And everybody here). Better days will come and we must believe it!
    Severe anxiety since childhood .SSRIs for OCD.
    Major traumatism in my life:Prozac during short periods.
    Deroxat (=Paxil) during 7 years.
    Three unsuccessful atempts to quit.
    Deroxat free since may 2008 (Cold turkey )

Thank you SO much for all your help, My Friends. I'm hanging in here. As soon as I gather some more strength, I'll write more here, and answer the e-mails, too. Stay brave. We will all heal.
    Keep walking. Just keep walking.

hello Luc,
    hope you are better,
    remember the rubik's cube, periods of bowels, then period of pains, then re bowels, then OCD, then new dizzy, then re pains, then blurry vision...
    normally with time less deeper pain, less nausea, less akathisia, less vertigo, less agoraphobia (mine fly away since a while (but will be back maybe)...
    i live this since a while
    all these happiness are not yours for life, you will have to give them back to god (i am agnostic)
    12 years paxil(9 years only 10 mg) - cold turkey(1,5 month) and switch celexa tapered 1 year 20 mg
    62 years old - for GAD - 4 years 3 months meds free [since april 2009]

vegetables soup - orange (vit C) - curcuma - some meat or fish

Ha ha! That was funny, Stan! You write great poems.

<< Beatnik
    Meds free since June 2005.

"An initiation into shamanic healing means a devaluation of all values, an overturning of the profane world, a peeling away of inveterate handed-down notions of the world, liberation from everything preconceived. For that reason, shamanism is closely connected with suffering. One must suffer the disintegration of one's own system of thought in order to perceive a new world in the higher space."
    -- Holger Kalweit

Hi Luc,

Just wanted to say hang in there you will recover! The fact that you can get yourself to work is huge...I couldn't work and I recovered.

French Café Moderator Cosette123's Avatar
    Hi Luc!My thoughts are with you.I hope you will soon be back among us.
    Severe anxiety since childhood .SSRIs for OCD.
    Major traumatism in my life:Prozac during short periods.
    Deroxat (=Paxil) during 7 years.
    Three unsuccessful atempts to quit.
    Deroxat free since may 2008 (Cold turkey )

Thank you so much, Dear Friends. It's been a very rough time recently - hard to describe even - lots of the tramatic past haunting me big time especially. Plus, other symptoms. (I will write about it more as soon as possible). But I'm hanging in here. And I won't give up until the day I'm healed. You do the same!
    Keep walking. Just keep walking.

Luc, thanks for jumping (literally) in and simply connecting and sharing with us exactly where you are.
    "You must have chaos within you to give birth to a dancing star." -- Nietzsche

*runs over, crashes into Luc and gives him a HUGE hug*

I've missed you.

*stands back and glares at him* WHAT DO YOU MEAN BY STAYING AWAY SO LONG????? How can we help you if you are not here? HMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM!!!!
    Aropax (Paxil). Currently at 13mg and holding.
    Added Endep (amitrypline) 12.5 for sleep - 11 July 2013

"There are things that are known and things that are unknown; in between are doors." - Anonymous