Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast

Thread: Angies withdrawhell journal

Keep it up, Angie! We will beat this crap.
    Keep walking. Just keep walking.

Can anyone here associate with a ramp up of anxiety around the 11.5mth off paxil??
    Gives me a weird woozy head and tight jaw , either way i know the therapy to be the same, keep walking and pray for it to end.
    Darn annoying to say the least, when i have had times of being anxiety free -------how nice that feeling is, cant wait for it to return.
    This rubbish is beginning to feel like a set back in some ways, but i know we have to keep going to get through it, think im in need of some reassurance!!!!!

It's WD and it will get better again, Angie! Remember, those bizzare experiences is NOT real you.

Angie -- I, personally, have not really observed many predictable calendar patterns about when people have waves. To me, it has looked more like it has to do with either as yet unknown internal repair ups-and-downs, or external physical or psychological stressors.

But, regardless, this flare up you're going through *will* end!

Meds free since June 2005.

"An initiation into shamanic healing means a devaluation of all values, an overturning of the profane world, a peeling away of inveterate handed-down notions of the world, liberation from everything preconceived. For that reason, shamanism is closely connected with suffering. One must suffer the disintegration of one's own system of thought in order to perceive a new world in the higher space."
    -- Holger Kalweit

Luc,

You hit the nail on the head my friend when you talk about " this experience NOT being us", its hard to believe when your in the middle of a wave, but i KNOW i never ever had any of these symptoms before
    ever in my life before trying to get off paxil, so when im rational and symptoms are minimal I KNOW theyre NOT me, when the opposite is happening, i do falter now and then, and wonder " is this me, is this what my life is going to be like from n ow on" ???
    The other thing i struggle with is " believing " ALL of this really does go away ?????? can long term users like me believe that too guys??? I really really want to believe that, and i really really want to recover and be a " normal " person again, just like us all here.
    Thank you for the support guys, i firmly believe this latest wave was caused by some family stressors i have had to deal with this week, and hopefully they will settle down soon.

i cannot say i had anxiety more at 11,5 months, it comes and goes, i have it even actually,
    but i had anxiety reactional since childhood, this chemical anxiety is 100 X more intense and not reactional, it comes with stressor or without stressor for me;
    we can call this waves

Well just goes to show what this excessive anxiety can do, back of head pain radiating into neck and giving tight jaw ---------- TENSION???
    Nah not for me, i been imagining all sorts, brain tumour etc etc etc, making my anxiety worse , what a mental mess our minds create with an over imaginative mind.

Hang in there Angie!

Maybe it canbe comforting to know that these "waves" come and GO. When you are in the middle of it, it may seem like forever, but once it's over you'll know it was a wave, and not your personality.
    During a "wave"or sudden moodswing I try to stay focussed on the mantra that this will pass, and my whole view on the problems will be different once the "wave" ends.

I try to stay focussed, sometimes it works, sometimes it doesnt.

But it will pass for sure!

Well the anxiety still rages, i think what iv been trying to explain is " tension " in the back of my head/neck area, that causes the tight jaw feeling, so sick of doing this now,
    but im hanging on in there -God alone knows how, teary as hell today and feel like crap.

Quote Originally Posted by angie007 View Post
    Well just goes to show what this excessive anxiety can do, back of head pain radiating into neck and giving tight jaw ---------- TENSION???
    Nah not for me, i been imagining all sorts, brain tumour etc etc etc, making my anxiety worse , what a mental mess our minds create with an over imaginative mind.
    I'm having it today big time. It's absolutely WD - all muscles are in a state of extreme tension throughout this ordeal, but we need to stay patient. And, yes, when those pains/tinglings/pinches/pressures, and what not, happen, I imagine the craziest of scenarios. Oh, my. But, again, it will keep improving.