Well im almost at 15months post paxil now , yippeee, some days are good im happy to say, while others are ???? yuck, those yuck days are the ones where the anxiety is still quite high sometimes high enough to make my body feel like its going to seize, and the back of head and neck pain continue, ok it doesnt sound too bad does it???? but remember in 4months time ( November) it will be 7 years since this nightmare for me first began, and although things are better than they once were, id hoped after 15mths off, they would be better than they are , but still im very grateful to be where i am today, and really pleased that some things have improved......... How i love those days of calm and NO anxiety, just wish they happened more often lol.

My husbands condition remains the same, well since i introduced him to omega 3 fish oils and magnesium i think he may be starting to show some signs of improvement, although the situation that created this for him, still remains unresolved.
Last week we went to the coast for a few days, weather was beautiful and we chilled out on the beach under the hot sun, was lovely, although the visit was to coincide with my wedding anniversary, and HE made NO effort at all - as in NOT even a card!!!!!!!!!! I was hurt and upset, but had to hide what i was feeling about that, because i didnt want the repercussions and endless stream of excuses as to why the occasion passed unnoticed ---oh well the break was good!

I now have about 6 weeks to wait for the arrival of the first of two new grandbabies due.