Page 12 of 16 FirstFirst ... 2 10 11 12 13 14 ... LastLast

Thread: Lotty's Withdrawal

We are more connected than you think, Lotty! Quantum entanglement theory and many millenia of intuition say so!

If nothing else, focus on breathing. That is actually a huge revolutionary act. A gift to yourself. A statement that you believe you deserve to breathe. This is a good starting point. Keep, re-focusing on breathing into your belly. It may give you a microsecond of relief. Then, you can build on that.

And keep telling yourself "This is not real." It's like you're on a bad LSD trip. You just have to wait it out. But what you think you're perceiving about your world is just not accurate. It's very distorted.
    Meds free since June 2005.

"An initiation into shamanic healing means a devaluation of all values, an overturning of the profane world, a peeling away of inveterate handed-down notions of the world, liberation from everything preconceived. For that reason, shamanism is closely connected with suffering. One must suffer the disintegration of one's own system of thought in order to perceive a new world in the higher space."
    -- Holger Kalweit

Hang in there, Lotty! Even the worst of times, do not last forever. Step by step...
    Keep walking. Just keep walking.

my dear Lotty,

you know my bad english, so i cannot tell you beautiful sentences,
    i was where you are, today have problems, but so much better; i will say, in your state, we feel die, but we will not die, it is only very bad moments who pass; i know it is hell, live each day, it will be better with time;
    people told me time heals; when in hole i thought i would never be better... and i am better, i am not out of the wood(have lost one ear hearing recently) but no more suffer as before
    12 years paxil(9 years only 10 mg) - cold turkey(1,5 month) and switch celexa tapered 1 year 20 mg
    62 years old - for GAD - 4 years 3 months meds free [since april 2009]

vegetables soup - orange (vit C) - curcuma - some meat or fish

Hello friends,

Please please support me today. My mother's appointment is right NOW with the surgeon who will be telling her what the treatment will be, and I guess, the severity of the cancer. I am absolutely on the edge. Only felt like I actually "slept" an hour or so last night, the rest was tossing, turning, very strange nightmarish state. I don't know how I am still here tbh.
    Started Seroxat/Paxil 1995. Currently at 5.5mg Seroxat/Paxil & 1mg xanax (0.5mg twice a day)

Dear Lotty, We're here, talk to us at any moment you can. You're incredibly brave. I'm sending you good energy every single second now - do you remember when Sheila mentioned how Universe is internonnected? :) That means that I'm sending these words to you, not only via the Web system, but in a more intricate Quantum Entanglement way. We're with you all the time. You are able and you *will* make it! {{{{HUGS}}}}
    Last edited by Luc; 07-25-2012 at 11:53 AM.
    Keep walking. Just keep walking.

Thank you Luc,

Thank you so much for your "quantum" positive energy. xxxx

I will certainly need to to hold on to this forum tightly today.

*HUGS* back,
    Lotty
    Started Seroxat/Paxil 1995. Currently at 5.5mg Seroxat/Paxil & 1mg xanax (0.5mg twice a day)

French Café Moderator Cosette123's Avatar
    HUGS Lotty. You always will find friendship here. I am thinking of you.

Thank you so much Cosette. xxxx

Lotty,

time will fix all, for me it has fixed many things, there is still to fix, but less
    -do never touch the xanax dose!... at 6 mg it is the time were (i was similar as you) it was very difficult, let days pass

hug
    12 years paxil(9 years only 10 mg) - cold turkey(1,5 month) and switch celexa tapered 1 year 20 mg
    62 years old - for GAD - 4 years 3 months meds free [since april 2009]

vegetables soup - orange (vit C) - curcuma - some meat or fish

Quote Originally Posted by stan View Post
    Lotty,

time will fix all, for me it has fixed many things, there is still to fix, but less
    -do never touch the xanax dose!... at 6 mg it is the time were (i was similar as you) it was very difficult, let days pass

hug
    Hello my dear Stan

Are you saying that at 6mg you were very very bad?
    And are you also saying not to reduce the xanax, keep the same dose?

*Hugs*
    Lotty