Thread: vision, dark and akathisia

vision, dark and akathisia

hello,

I have a strange symptom, I noticed that when I'm in the dark or half dark, I have akathisia, kind vertigo, I do not feel well, tremble and suffer inner, I feel that if I insist on watching, I will fall, explode or ...

when I switch light, everything is better, no more all this, just a little bit!
    12 years paxil(9 years only 10 mg) - cold turkey(1,5 month) and switch celexa tapered 1 year 20 mg
    62 years old - for GAD - 4 years 3 months meds free [since april 2009]

vegetables soup - orange (vit C) - curcuma - some meat or fish

Vertigo can definitely be triggered by visual ambiguity. And you are already prone to vertigo in w/d. It's definitely nothing serious, and it will heal.

How has your vision been affected by w/d, Stan?

Meds free since June 2005.

"An initiation into shamanic healing means a devaluation of all values, an overturning of the profane world, a peeling away of inveterate handed-down notions of the world, liberation from everything preconceived. For that reason, shamanism is closely connected with suffering. One must suffer the disintegration of one's own system of thought in order to perceive a new world in the higher space."
    -- Holger Kalweit

a cataract on one eye, blurry vision every morning during 2 hours, ophtalmic aura migraine from time to time, dryness are from W/D
    12 years paxil(9 years only 10 mg) - cold turkey(1,5 month) and switch celexa tapered 1 year 20 mg
    62 years old - for GAD - 4 years 3 months meds free [since april 2009]

vegetables soup - orange (vit C) - curcuma - some meat or fish

Awwwwwwwwwww Stan. Hang in there mate (how Aussie does that sound? lol). It will improve. It will!!!
    Aropax (Paxil). Currently at 13mg and holding.
    Added Endep (amitrypline) 12.5 for sleep - 11 July 2013

"There are things that are known and things that are unknown; in between are doors." - Anonymous

Well, mon pauvre, during recovery, people get pseudo-Diabetes, pseudo-Parkinson’s, pseudo-thyroid disease – and it all reverses. People’s vision gets worse and then it gets better. It’s horrible to go through, but I really believe you will heal entirely.

Meds free since June 2005.

"An initiation into shamanic healing means a devaluation of all values, an overturning of the profane world, a peeling away of inveterate handed-down notions of the world, liberation from everything preconceived. For that reason, shamanism is closely connected with suffering. One must suffer the disintegration of one's own system of thought in order to perceive a new world in the higher space."
    -- Holger Kalweit

This is absolutely WD, Stan. And it will pass. This constant morphing of symptoms is so unnerving, but we've gotten very far already, and we will not surrender! Never ever. Remember me, which month off is it for you now?
    Keep walking. Just keep walking.