Thanks everyone for your well wishes about the migraine. It stopped at about the 25th or 26th day but then came back. Something odd happened today... I drove with a migraine--felt good enough to drive but tons of pain and other migraine-y symptoms.... The weird thing was that I noticed that I was ultra confident driving. I felt very connected to my surroundings and didn't have any of my usual fears. Later I went for a bike ride with a friend and I was uncharacteristically "on" socially, cracking jokes and keeping the conversation going. We ended up having mechanical problems that led to some frustrations and cut short our ride. I was cool as cucumber through the whole thing (usually the smallest thing will push me over the edge). I felt somewhat revved up today. This happens occasionally and in this light my fearless driving and newfound social skills felt somewhat "false" but my wife made the point that "normal" would feel false to me given what I've been living with all of these years. Anyway, it was interesting and I see it all in a positive light. That's another interesting thing--I have had several days in the last couple of weeks in which I've been uncharacteristically positive.

Planning to do another cycling post in the next few days. Thanks for the icons Stan, Sheila....!