Page 5 of 11 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast

Thread: Samsara's AD WD Journey

Quote Originally Posted by Luc View Post
    Dear Samsara, you're such a brave soul. I really mean it. I'm absolutely sure your tooth will be getting better, and that it will heal. Only those in WD are able to fully comprehend the horror of going through all that you've described when CNS is still suffering so much. But it will be geting better, the Super Brave Samasara!!! We're all rooting for you, we're thinking of you, sending your way the Best Energies There Are 24/7. Please, stay brave!!!! {{{HUGS}}}}

Sending you this cute animal -----> I saw it in Stan's post and it's awesome.
    Thank you for your supportive post and for understanding just how incredibly frightening things can become. What you wrote in "bold" text is so true. I know you've been through additional health complications during your WD (eg. wasp stings, viruses etc.) which very much (as you know from personal experience) add further traumas into the WD equation which then highjacks the CNS even further. PLUS, you've been going to work through it all. Unbelievable the degree of courage and strength that you exhibit!

I really hope that this tooth thing heals and that I can just focus on getting through the remainder of this WD journey without any further complicating factors.

You take care as well. I continue to send calming healing energy to you! We are closing in on the finish line. Just a short way left to go!

Samsara
    Nobody's gonna break my stride......nobody's gonna slow me down......Oh no, I gotta keep on moving." (Men at Work)

"To face my trials with the grace of a woman rather than the grief of a child". (Veronica A. Shoffstall)

40 Months drug-free from kindling & tolerance WD (Doxepin) + many past C/T & C/switches from benzos, ADs, and APs, Lithium & thryoid h rx'd for severe GI symptoms.

We will prevail, Sam. We will prevail!
    Keep walking. Just keep walking.

Samsara I just found this thread and want to say I am so sorry you have been going through such a hard time with this tooth. There is nothing worse than a nagging toothache my heart goes out to you here.

Hang in there, Sam!

hello Samsara,

how is it?
    12 years paxil(9 years only 10 mg) - cold turkey(1,5 month) and switch celexa tapered 1 year 20 mg
    62 years old - for GAD - 4 years 3 months meds free [since april 2009]

vegetables soup - orange (vit C) - curcuma - some meat or fish

hello,

how are you?
    12 years paxil(9 years only 10 mg) - cold turkey(1,5 month) and switch celexa tapered 1 year 20 mg
    62 years old - for GAD - 4 years 3 months meds free [since april 2009]

vegetables soup - orange (vit C) - curcuma - some meat or fish

Things have been very traumatic for the past month and my CNS has been high-jacked to levels of intense suffering. Fridge running and/or sound of heat blowing from the hot air registers has been more than what my CNS could handle and thus, I’ve been wearing earplugs and/or ear protectors etc.

I landed up having to get my tooth extracted and although upsetting (in light of what I went through to save it) it landed up being the least of my worries. The ibuprofen toxicity event proved to be much longer lasting and much more traumatic………. caused extreme activation to my CNS along with extreme chemical sensitivity (immune response) with the added bonus of incurring ototoxic tinnitus which I pray will eventually remit since it has plagued me most days 24/7. That's the extremely short version of things.

In the meantime, my liver is still recovering from the toxicity event (it could take several months from what I understand) and I’m feeling extremely traumatized by all that has occurred. It does appear however, that the violent stomach sickness part of the equation is remitting and my CNS seems to be slowly improving these past 2 days re: severe anxiety/panic and a host of other symptoms although my CNS is becoming too strongly activated just from creating this post so I better not write too much more.

In the meantime, I will be keeping my life as quiet and stress-free as possible with the hope that my CNS will continue to heal from the point where it was PRIOR to these recent events.

I wish to thank each of you for your posts to me! Please forgive me for not acknowledging your kind efforts much sooner but I literally could not post due to such extreme levels of anxiety/panic/fear/paranoia etc. and violent physical illness……but please do know that your posts have meant a lot to me! Thank you for thinking of me!

BTW, I did log in a couple of times and tried to post a brief message but my CNS immediately rebelled rendering me incapable of engaging in a public fashion (even for a few moments).

Forgive me if I’m repeating any points but my mind is still not in great shape and my emotional/psychological state is in worse shape.

Hope to post more in about a week or so. In the meantime, I will try to keep my mind distracted as much as possible.

Hang in there everyone. Healing is occurring and we will make it through this horrendously long and challenging journey.

Samsara
    Nobody's gonna break my stride......nobody's gonna slow me down......Oh no, I gotta keep on moving." (Men at Work)

"To face my trials with the grace of a woman rather than the grief of a child". (Veronica A. Shoffstall)

40 Months drug-free from kindling & tolerance WD (Doxepin) + many past C/T & C/switches from benzos, ADs, and APs, Lithium & thryoid h rx'd for severe GI symptoms.

Dear Sam! Thank you so much for this post. Please, stay strong. And do know that we're all thinking of you. It's been a very very rough time for you, but it will keep improving. You've been exceptionally brave. Just a tiny bit more. {{{{{{{{{{HUGS}}}}}}}}}}}

Oh, I’m so sorry to hear that you’ve been through all this. I’ve been praying for you regularly, asking the Universe to send you more help pronto. You’re doing a phenomenal job of enduring and taking care of yourself. All this strength and courage is going to be applicable to much more enjoyable situations in your future. You’re going to do amazing things with all that you are becoming.

Meds free since June 2005.

"An initiation into shamanic healing means a devaluation of all values, an overturning of the profane world, a peeling away of inveterate handed-down notions of the world, liberation from everything preconceived. For that reason, shamanism is closely connected with suffering. One must suffer the disintegration of one's own system of thought in order to perceive a new world in the higher space."
    -- Holger Kalweit

Dear Samsara , I am so sad to read this post this morning ,I have been wondering about you and hate to hear that you are suffering this way . I look forward to the day you can join us again in the lounge for a laugh. Missing you.
    Sending positive energy your way.