Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11

Thread: Samsara's AD WD Journey

Sheila..........

what a kind and thoughtful post re: Samsara! Thank you so very much for thinking of me. This was most meaningful!

Only wish I was as young and beautiful as the Samsara in the picture. :)

Again, thank you! It was a special moment to see your post in my thread. I only regret taking so long to acknowledge.

Samsara
    Nobody's gonna break my stride......nobody's gonna slow me down......Oh no, I gotta keep on moving." (Men at Work)

"To face my trials with the grace of a woman rather than the grief of a child". (Veronica A. Shoffstall)

40 Months drug-free from kindling & tolerance WD (Doxepin) + many past C/T & C/switches from benzos, ADs, and APs, Lithium & thryoid h rx'd for severe GI symptoms.

I just want to send love and blessings to all of you! You are special souls, doing sacred work and I wish you full recovery and a long and happy life!

Love, Light, Continued Healing and Full Recovery to You All!

Samsara
    Nobody's gonna break my stride......nobody's gonna slow me down......Oh no, I gotta keep on moving." (Men at Work)

"To face my trials with the grace of a woman rather than the grief of a child". (Veronica A. Shoffstall)

40 Months drug-free from kindling & tolerance WD (Doxepin) + many past C/T & C/switches from benzos, ADs, and APs, Lithium & thryoid h rx'd for severe GI symptoms.

Hey, Our Dear Friend! Soooo great to hear from you! We are thinking of you so so often. If anyone is able to, please join us in sending Samsara the Most Powerful Healing Energy There Is. I so realize how rough it may get, and how terribly difficult it is to even post when feeling so traumatized b/c of WD. You are incredibly brave, Sam. Please, hang in there as best as you can, and, please remember that most of what you are feeling now are neuro-emotions, and that everything is soooo augmented. We are with you all the time.
    Keep walking. Just keep walking.

Quote Originally Posted by Luc View Post
    Hey, Our Dear Friend! Soooo great to hear from you! We are thinking of you so so often. If anyone is able to, please join us in sending Samsara the Most Powerful Healing Energy There Is. I so realize how rough it may get, and how terribly difficult it is to even post when feeling so traumatized b/c of WD. You are incredibly brave, Sam. Please, hang in there as best as you can, and, please remember that most of what you are feeling now are neuro-emotions, and that everything is soooo augmented. We are with you all the time.
    Dear Luc......

thank you SO MUCH for all you have written in this post. I wish I could write more to express my appreciation more fully but I'm feeling very weak now so I better post this ASAP. I did log out just after posting a thank you to you and Sheila but I logged back since, I had not responded to your post in my thread.

Yes, the neuro-emotions are at an all time high.

Peace and Healing to You Luc!

Samsara