Page 1 of 11 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: Samsara's AD WD Journey

Samsara's Psychotropic Drug WD Journeys

I thought I should start some type of Intro. I had constructed a piece some time ago however, due to ongoing cognitive impairments, I've been unable to edit my ramblings (lol) and thus, it remains repetitive, too lengthy, disorganized :) and thus, I have refrained from posting it.

I can't recount my whole story at this time since, I feel too traumatized due to not having enough distance from the horrors of so many WD experiences but if it's okay, I'd like to play with my username as a means to keep myself inspired. It helps me to infuse this journey with some meaning and inspiration etc.

TBH, constructing an Intro makes me feel quite uneasy....as if I'm trying to draw too much attention to myself and it makes me feel exposed beyond my comfort zone. I suppose I feel more comfortable supporting others rather than seeking public support however, I believe I need to move past this self-imposed barrier. I'm not sure how I'm going to do with all this but I will give it a try and see how things evolve.

I found song lyrics titled Samsara and I would like to post it in the next segment since, it helps me to feel inspired ........to find meaning and purpose in my journey. I hope posting such a song doesn't come across as narcissistic in any way. Rather, I'm just trying to honour my journey in as many ways as possible.

Okay, I will nervously post this and will likely go into rumination and fear mode afterwards. (lol) But, I will feel the fear and do it anyway. :)

Samsara

These lyrics remind me of, not only the struggle of our WD journey but also the hope of recovery and rebirth. I find it an inspirational piece ......one that moves me out of despair and into acceptance and anticipation modes ........hanging onto the dream of recovery.

It also sends the message to "let go"......allow oneself to feel every emotion that emerges and to trust the evolutionary process, no matter how painful all may feel ATM.

Samsara

by

Claudia Faniello

(Close your eyes, touch paradise)
    (This is a one way journey, and it’s called Samsara).

I’m touching heaven yet I’m on the ground.
    I’m getting closer yet I’m still so far.
    I’m flying higher yet I’m still on Earth.
    I’m feeling better, could this be rebirth?

Hear every calling that comes from the soul.
    Rise to the moment and let your heart go.
    Float through the mystery that life brings your way.
    Re-live every feeling and live a new day.

In my heart, in my soul, in my mind
    I’m feeling like the wind – Samsara.
    Through the day, through the night, rising high
    To the place where we will meet
    And will make us feel complete – Samsara.

This is the Eden we’ve been searching for,
    Invincible heroes await at the door.
    This is the magic we’ve been dreaming of
    The journey is ending and starting again.
    (And again and again) and again…

(Close your eyes, touch paradise)
    (This is a one way journey, and it’s called Samsara)

I’m feeling like the wind – Samsara.

I’m feeling like the wind – Samsara

It's such an inspiring poem, Samsara. "And will make us feel complete". So so true... We're all in search of ourselves, getting back to the place we left a long long time ago. And it's fantastic that you started your Journal. At some point, when we're all healed, those journeys of ours will keep people motivated in their fight - they will be able to see the healing process in others week after week, month after month, until each of the Journal starters "feels complete".
    Last edited by Luc; 12-28-2011 at 02:20 PM. Reason: Adding the bird :)
    Keep walking. Just keep walking.

Samsara, i need much time to all understand, i will re-read this several days, what is ATM? out of synchro in thoughts?
    12 years paxil(9 years only 10 mg) - cold turkey(1,5 month) and switch celexa tapered 1 year 20 mg
    62 years old - for GAD - 4 years 3 months meds free [since april 2009]

vegetables soup - orange (vit C) - curcuma - some meat or fish

This is brave of you to start your journal, Samsara.

....an inspirational piece ......one that moves me out of despair and into acceptance and anticipation modes
    I really relate to this -- looking for things that help one shift stance is such a constant challenge in this descent experience that goes on and on and on. You're very good at this.

<< juggling all the different modes one could be in while trying to cope with w/d
    Meds free since June 2005.

"An initiation into shamanic healing means a devaluation of all values, an overturning of the profane world, a peeling away of inveterate handed-down notions of the world, liberation from everything preconceived. For that reason, shamanism is closely connected with suffering. One must suffer the disintegration of one's own system of thought in order to perceive a new world in the higher space."
    -- Holger Kalweit

Quote Originally Posted by stan View Post
    what is ATM?
    It means "at the moment", Stan.
    Keep walking. Just keep walking.

i put ATM in google and searched

i could never find OMG (oh my god)

thanks Luc
    12 years paxil(9 years only 10 mg) - cold turkey(1,5 month) and switch celexa tapered 1 year 20 mg
    62 years old - for GAD - 4 years 3 months meds free [since april 2009]

vegetables soup - orange (vit C) - curcuma - some meat or fish

Quote Originally Posted by Luc View Post
    It's such an inspiring poem, Samsara. "And will make us feel complete". So so true... We're all in search of ourselves, getting back to the place we left a long long time ago. And it's fantastic that you started your Journal. At some point, when we're all healed, those journeys of ours will keep people motivated in their fight - they will be able to see the healing process in others week after week, month after month, until each of the Journal starters "feels complete".
    Thank you so much Luc! You added some additional inspirational thoughts that I really love and I truly appreciate your support and encouragement in regard to starting my journal.

To Completeness!

Samsara

PS. that bird emoticon looks pretty alive and engaged. That's how we will feel in the near future.

Quote Originally Posted by stan View Post
    Samsara, i need much time to all understand, i will re-read this several days, what is ATM? out of synchro in thoughts?
    That's okay Stan. I understand. It must be difficult to have to translate everything and the poem's meaning can be lost in translation. I hope it still comes across as close to the English version as possible.

I see that Luc has answered your question so I won't repeat what he has written. Thanks Luc!

Thanks for visiting my journal!

Samsara

Quote Originally Posted by Sheila View Post
    This is brave of you to start your journal, Samsara.

I really relate to this -- looking for things that help one shift stance is such a constant challenge in this descent experience that goes on and on and on. You're very good at this.

<< juggling all the different modes one could be in while trying to cope with w/d
    Thank you so much for your positive encouragement and validation Sheila. I actually felt quite sick for about two hours after I posted my journal stuff (lol). I laugh but I'm not kidding. In any case, I think I needed to do break into new territory. :)

You are so right re: this descent experience being a constant challenge and a lengthy journey (far longer than what we ever thought).

LOL the emoticon and the comment that followed. So true though.........this descent experience is a juggling act isn't it? I drop the balls many times though but pick them back up. (lol)

In regard to me being "good at it" (lol) well, thank you so very much for the compliment and for the supportive words. I don't feel very good at it rather, more like feeling desperate (lol) and thus, find it necessary to constantly seek sources of inspiration within and without in order to keep going.

We are all doing this and I know that you very much engage in such, as evident in all of your posts. Plus, we are engaged in helping each other pick up those dropped balls.

We are all becoming spiritually refined, approaching the "ascent" experience. Let's hope the ascent goes on and on and on. :)

Thanks again for your support and encouragement! I really appreciate it!

To Our Ascension. We won't have to climb. It won't be a test of tolerance and endurance that requires strength. Rather, once we are recovered we will FLOAT into the ascension experience. Life will feel light and effortless. Like walking and/or sitting on a cloud. Oh, how I love the image of a soft, puffy white cloud. :)

Samsara