I thought I should start some type of Intro. I had constructed a piece some time ago however, due to ongoing cognitive impairments, I've been unable to edit my ramblings (lol) and thus, it remains repetitive, too lengthy, disorganized :) and thus, I have refrained from posting it.

I can't recount my whole story at this time since, I feel too traumatized due to not having enough distance from the horrors of so many WD experiences but if it's okay, I'd like to play with my username as a means to keep myself inspired. It helps me to infuse this journey with some meaning and inspiration etc.

TBH, constructing an Intro makes me feel quite uneasy....as if I'm trying to draw too much attention to myself and it makes me feel exposed beyond my comfort zone. I suppose I feel more comfortable supporting others rather than seeking public support however, I believe I need to move past this self-imposed barrier. I'm not sure how I'm going to do with all this but I will give it a try and see how things evolve.

I found song lyrics titled Samsara and I would like to post it in the next segment since, it helps me to feel inspired ........to find meaning and purpose in my journey. I hope posting such a song doesn't come across as narcissistic in any way. Rather, I'm just trying to honour my journey in as many ways as possible.

Okay, I will nervously post this and will likely go into rumination and fear mode afterwards. (lol) But, I will feel the fear and do it anyway. :)

Samsara