Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Synchronicity

Here’s another cool synchro anecdote from the Teapotshappen guy. It actually serves as a perfect metaphor for the whole journey – setting your intention, being open, flexible and responsive to happenstance, seeing past appearances (the wizard might be in disguise), and being patient --

http://teapotshappen.com/about/2009/...breakfast-bum/
    Meds free since June 2005.

"An initiation into shamanic healing means a devaluation of all values, an overturning of the profane world, a peeling away of inveterate handed-down notions of the world, liberation from everything preconceived. For that reason, shamanism is closely connected with suffering. One must suffer the disintegration of one's own system of thought in order to perceive a new world in the higher space."
    -- Holger Kalweit

Dropping by to say I had two synchros yesterday and one today. Dunno what that may mean in my case, but dropping by to say about it anyway.

Synchro ---->
    Keep walking. Just keep walking.

Very fun!

"An initiation into shamanic healing means a devaluation of all values, an overturning of the profane world, a peeling away of inveterate handed-down notions of the world, liberation from everything preconceived. For that reason, shamanism is closely connected with suffering. One must suffer the disintegration of one's own system of thought in order to perceive a new world in the higher space."
    -- Holger Kalweit

Interesting concept – a synchronicity-promoting app –

SyncTXT is a high-tech experiment and personal development tool that combines cutting-edge research with the concept of synchronicity. It enables users to explore a new perspective on their role in shaping reality while gaining unique first-hand experience with the subtle nature of mind-matter interactions.

The technology behind SyncTXT was developed by Psyleron—an outgrowth of the Princeton Engineering Anomalies Research (PEAR) laboratory at Princeton University. Research conducted at PEAR suggests that human intention is capable of influencing the output of random event generator (REG) devices. This influence is nonlocal, and yet to be explained by conventional scientific theories.

SyncTXT combines REG technology with (SMS) text messaging to send personalized messages to each participant's mobile phone. Participants write or choose from a set of messages, and throughout the day, SyncTXT's statistical algorithms monitor the output of a dedicated stream of REG data assigned to each user. When significant data is detected, the system selects a message and sends it to the user - leading to messages that may be sent at opportune times or triggered by the user's own emotional or mental states.

http://www.synctxt.com/

-- Holger Kalweit

From Mr. Teapots Happen –

“…I didn’t make anything of the coincidence, but it did get me thinking about the subject – how paying attention to even meaningless, mere coincidences and responding with a smile, a laugh, even gratitude, seems to encourage more of the same, somehow …”

“…and this resonated since I’d been thinking about how, no matter how irrational it seems, having a positive attitude about reality seems to bring about good things … and how synchronicity seemed to be nudging me from my cynical pessimism/nihilism and toward some kind of spiritual, hopeful attitude.”

http://teapotshappen.com/about/2009/...chronicity-ii/

-- Holger Kalweit