Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: What is Deja Vu?

Quote Originally Posted by Sheila View Post
    Yeah, I would probably put that under the heading of precognition and/or out of body experience (OBE) / astral projection. One of the challenges of studying psychic phenomena is that none of the types of experience can be clearly defined as different from the other types of experience. They all sort of overlap.

Anyway, a very exciting experience with the stairs! Thanks for sharing! You have quite a lot of "psi" (psychic phenomena) in your life, Junior! You would be a very helpful research participant if we ever look at the interaction of psych meds / neuro changes and psi.

Aropax (Paxil). Currently at 13mg and holding.
    Added Endep (amitrypline) 12.5 for sleep - 11 July 2013

"There are things that are known and things that are unknown; in between are doors." - Anonymous

Junior, great to read your post about your stairs experience. Thanks for sharing.

"You must have chaos within you to give birth to a dancing star." -- Nietzsche

I have a feeling I not only saw this thread before, but I said about having seen this thread before. This way or that, it's very interesting, so I've bumped it with this text;

The Superhologram

Posted by James Wallace in Holographic Reality, Principles

Reality can be summed up in two words: Quantum Hologram.

A Hologram is “a three-dimensional image reproduced from a pattern of interference” (click here for images and more info). What this means to you is that the quanta expresses itself in a 3 dimensional manner through an energetic interference pattern (much like waves of energy colliding) which your brain interprets. In other words, the hologram is what binds the swirling quanta together and presents it in the manner in which you are familiar – the world as you “see” it. Add to that the 4th dimension projection of space and time and we then have movement in our holographic experience.

The Quantum Hologram is, in the most fundamental sense, the matrix of our reality. It not only provides a first hand visual experience, but also a background, complete with our perceptions of time, dimension and the laws of the physical world. It’s a construct of “reality”, a combination of physical laws, common perceptions and an underlying collective unconscious.

We traverse together in a Superhologram, a common structure of experience. A 3 dimensional view that unfolds and enfolds, opens and collapses, appears and disappears hundreds of times per second. Everything snaps in and out of the physical world. We all agree that we “see” the physical world and this cements the reality even further.

The Superhologram

You are in the Superhologram right now; it’s all around you. Nothing that can be perceived within the 5 common senses, exists outside the Superhologram. Much like quanta, the hologram enfolds into the implicate (collapses) and unfolds into the explicate (projects) where we can sense it and see it. The source or the implicate, unfolds or projects our reality. If that’s hard to comprehend and accept, try this: The past is also a hologram; your future is holographic as well.

Michael Talbot in The Holographic Universe writes, “[David] Bohm’s notion that the flow of time is the product of a constant series of unfoldings and enfoldings suggests that as the present enfolds and becomes part of the past, it does not cease to exist, but simply returns to the cosmic storehouse of the implicate“. Or as Bohm puts it, “The past is active in the present as a kind of implicate order“.” The past exists wholly, and in this moment; it is our attention to and belief in linear time that distorts its place and perpetuates the illusion (Note: photographic memory, minute and perfectly accurate details of past events reported under hypnosis (etc.) are evidence of people seeing and/or actually being in the holographic past, in the moment). The memory and holographic projection of the past is in your brain, just next door to what you would suggest is occurring “now”; it is only your brain that separates the memories, thoughts and projections as distinctly different. The experience of the past is just outside this moment of “now”; but it exists nonetheless in this moment, and just as fully as the present, or the future…

The future is similarly holographic; it too exists in the implicate. This concept is even more confusing and alarming than imagining the past as a hologram. Our current understanding of the universe and common logic and rational thought make it very hard to even imagine. However, from studies utilizing random number generators (physicist Helmut Schmidt, Boeing Aircraft, etc.) to dreams that demonstrate foreknowledge of future events (Montague Ullman, Dream Laboratory at Maimonides Medical Center, etc.) to remote-viewing experiments (Puthoff and Targ, Stanford Research Institute, etc.), we see the future is only one step removed from our experience only by our perception, and inextricably linked to our reality. The future, all possible scenarios of it, exist now (Note: deja vu and astral travel (etc.) into the future are evidence of the future as hologram).

http://meta-wealth.com/principles/the-superhologram/
    Keep walking. Just keep walking.

I was able to meet and learn from one of the top experts in the world on epilepsy, she maintains that deja vous and jaime vous are both seizures in the brain that are caused by rapid misfiring of the time and space synapses, causing those feeling.
    Put on citalopram July 2009 during a physical illness - didnt need it. 40mg
    went down to 20mg July 2010 CT in Jan 2012 - 2.5 years on.
    Tried to restart July 2012 due to 1 panic attack (never had one before - start of CT W/D) - adverse reaction
    Down to 1.5mg from the failed RI
    Now at 0.48 and trying to stabalize - been 6 weeks
    now have SEVERE anxiety, akathsia, feel like Im on acid 24/7 depression, D/P, signed off work. Scared of everything..please God let me heal from this

Iggy – did you look at posts 11 and 16 above?
    Meds free since June 2005.

"An initiation into shamanic healing means a devaluation of all values, an overturning of the profane world, a peeling away of inveterate handed-down notions of the world, liberation from everything preconceived. For that reason, shamanism is closely connected with suffering. One must suffer the disintegration of one's own system of thought in order to perceive a new world in the higher space."
    -- Holger Kalweit

whoops no, sorry, just saw the thread title and got excited
    Put on citalopram July 2009 during a physical illness - didnt need it. 40mg
    went down to 20mg July 2010 CT in Jan 2012 - 2.5 years on.
    Tried to restart July 2012 due to 1 panic attack (never had one before - start of CT W/D) - adverse reaction
    Down to 1.5mg from the failed RI
    Now at 0.48 and trying to stabalize - been 6 weeks
    now have SEVERE anxiety, akathsia, feel like Im on acid 24/7 depression, D/P, signed off work. Scared of everything..please God let me heal from this

Yes, I think I've ever had deja vu. However, during the last years I think I have "jamais vu" because I have a bad memory. I do not remember being in places, have done activities ...., hahaha
    Mar/2009 (diacepam+nortriptilina).Aprl-2010 (sulpiride+diacepam). May-2010:Tranxene 20 mg+SEROXAT 20mg
    TAPER BENZO:Apr-2011 20-10mg.; Sep-Nov -2011 taper 10 a 0mg. BENZO FREE 06/11/2011
    TAPER SEROXAT: jul-ago-11: de 20 a 10 mg; Dic-11/jan-10-5mg;Apr-sep-12 5-0mg . SEROXAT FREE: 15/09/2012
    Internal tremor, brain fog, memory, lack of concentration, anxiety. Problem original: Stress

Well said, Parox. It is so typical of WD.

i have also the "jamais vu", places i have been in the past
    12 years paxil(9 years only 10 mg) - cold turkey(1,5 month) and switch celexa tapered 1 year 20 mg
    62 years old - for GAD - 4 years 3 months meds free [since april 2009]

vegetables soup - orange (vit C) - curcuma - some meat or fish

Some more; Top 10 Strange Phenomena of the Mind http://listverse.com/2008/02/28/top-...a-of-the-mind/

Déjà Vécu, Déjà Visité, Déjà Senti, Presque Vu and others. They forgot Déjà Visa (you have a feeling you've already paid for something) <---- ok, this one I just made up