Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: goodbye IAWP

goodbye IAWP

Im sp upset saying this,e.

I have no words to describe how devestated I am to loose this safe place

thankyou everyone for all the support and advice, it has more to me than you could ever know.

Goodbye the IAWP you will be sorely missed
    Put on citalopram July 2009 during a physical illness - didnt need it. 40mg
    went down to 20mg July 2010 CT in Jan 2012 - 2.5 years on.
    Tried to restart July 2012 due to 1 panic attack (never had one before - start of CT W/D) - adverse reaction
    Down to 1.5mg from the failed RI
    Now at 0.48 and trying to stabalize - been 6 weeks
    now have SEVERE anxiety, akathsia, feel like Im on acid 24/7 depression, D/P, signed off work. Scared of everything..please God let me heal from this

Im crying so badly :'( Bye everyone
    02/2008-10/2010 - Citalopram 20mg
    10/2010-05/2012 - Paxil 20mg (1 Month quick Taper)
    15-18/07/2012 - Prozac 20mg
    21-22/07/2012 - Cymbalta 30mg SEVERE ADVERSE REACTION
    27/07/2012-13/08/2012 - RI Paxil 5mg
    14/08/2012 - Free from all Psychotropics

Currently tappering off the Birth Control Pill. On 3/4 as of 16/07/2013

Quote Originally Posted by needinghelp View Post
    im crying so badly :'( bye everyone
    Also i'm crying. My heart is very, very sad

Hugs
    Mar/2009 (diacepam+nortriptilina).Aprl-2010 (sulpiride+diacepam). May-2010:Tranxene 20 mg+SEROXAT 20mg
    TAPER BENZO:Apr-2011 20-10mg.; Sep-Nov -2011 taper 10 a 0mg. BENZO FREE 06/11/2011
    TAPER SEROXAT: jul-ago-11: de 20 a 10 mg; Dic-11/jan-10-5mg;Apr-sep-12 5-0mg . SEROXAT FREE: 15/09/2012
    Internal tremor, brain fog, memory, lack of concentration, anxiety. Problem original: Stress

:( Goodbye, IAWP! We will miss you.
    8 weeks on Zoloft in total, including my 4 week taper, ending on May 20th, 2013. Still going through emotional and partially physical hell.

aka Epiphany-
    http://ssriandbenzowdhelp.freeforums.net/

Goodbye and good health

To all the lovely people on this forum who have helped me so much , I will really miss this place and all of you. Good luck everyone I hope we all heal x

This is a big surprise and very sad. I will be eternally grateful to everyone on this forum for the support and love I have received. Now where do we go from here? Really want to keep in touch with all of you, is there another place we can post and meet up? Hugs. Xxxxxxxxx

Quote Originally Posted by Milkshake View Post
    This is a big surprise and very sad. I will be eternally grateful to everyone on this forum for the support and love I have received. Now where do we go from here? Really want to keep in touch with all of you, is there another place we can post and meet up? Hugs. Xxxxxxxxx
    Milkshake- this is what I am trying to do. I have started another forum, I need more people posting and more members in order to build the forum.

8 weeks on Zoloft in total, including my 4 week taper, ending on May 20th, 2013. Still going through emotional and partially physical hell.

aka Epiphany-

Goodnight Sheila, Luc and Stan, Im signing off now and it will all be gone when I wake up, ive been crying all day about it and tomorrow I will be 100% worse, I dont even know why Im still on here now, I cant seem to let go, but Ill have no choice from the morning will I?

Im alone now, and I guess I w ill have to find a way to try and hold on, I cant bear it, ive looked at the other forums today and really thats not gonna work for me.

Goodnight my guardian angels, and thankyou for all you have done, may I wish you healing and a full and happy life, please try to work things out and bring the forum back I have no where else to go and I dont want to be alone.

i love you
    Put on citalopram July 2009 during a physical illness - didnt need it. 40mg
    went down to 20mg July 2010 CT in Jan 2012 - 2.5 years on.
    Tried to restart July 2012 due to 1 panic attack (never had one before - start of CT W/D) - adverse reaction
    Down to 1.5mg from the failed RI
    Now at 0.48 and trying to stabalize - been 6 weeks
    now have SEVERE anxiety, akathsia, feel like Im on acid 24/7 depression, D/P, signed off work. Scared of everything..please God let me heal from this

Modern physics *and* spiritual experiences are both showing us that we are all far more connected than we may have been raised to believe. Amazing research has shown that once two particles are linked, then even if they are separated by thousands of miles, something that affects one of them will instantaneously – instantaneously – affect the other one.

We will all continue to be linked now through time and space (and through email and other sites for anyone who wants that).

I believe we were brought together for a reason, and even though we are going through this painful time – when, already, for many of us, "our hearts lie panting on the floor" (Fiddler on the Roof) – I truly believe that something genuinely good is going to come out of this for each of us and for all of us as a group.

But I have learned that I can’t figure it out in advance. I’m a big anticipator and I’m often right about the little things and I use this to organize my life efficiently. But, every single one of the most important things in my life has come out of the blue. The good and the bad things. In each case, it was something I never would have dreamt of in a million years. So, we have to just allow some time to unfold and see what happens.

And when I say “bad” things, I mean, yeah, AD wd has been hell, but I also do believe that the universe “enlists” everything that happens for the greater happiness of everyone. So, even the bad things – like IAWP closing – always, always contain the seed of something good.

I love you all. Try to trust and stay open. Let the universe lead. Always choose the high road and compassion for yourself.

Meds free since June 2005.

"An initiation into shamanic healing means a devaluation of all values, an overturning of the profane world, a peeling away of inveterate handed-down notions of the world, liberation from everything preconceived. For that reason, shamanism is closely connected with suffering. One must suffer the disintegration of one's own system of thought in order to perceive a new world in the higher space."
    -- Holger Kalweit

So long all ... and thanks for the fish...

Just remember, the answer to 'life, the universe and everything' is 42. Oh and don't forget your towel.

Now, if I can just get tickets to the Restaurant At The End of the Universe and order myself a Pangalacticgargleblaster .....
    Aropax (Paxil). Currently at 13mg and holding.
    Added Endep (amitrypline) 12.5 for sleep - 11 July 2013

"There are things that are known and things that are unknown; in between are doors." - Anonymous