Thread: 2 Month Update

2 Month Update

Hey everyone, I am two months off today. Yay for being 2 months off of Zoloft. ^_^ Here's some stats:

Anhedonia: STILL there. This is unbelievably frustrating. This is the worst symptom that is there. I am getting myself out there. I am trying my best. At this point, I kind of feel like giving up sometimes because this just does not go. It's really soul wrenching. My mom says that I am extremely depressed and need help. I'd be willing to do just about anything to get rid of this. ALMOST ANYTHING. The only thing that helps is distraction, but it only lasts a few hours.

Insomnia: Hit or miss. Some nights I sleep better than others.

Memory loss: More or less declining. I sometimes remember things, sometimes I do not, mostly short term memory loss.

Flashbacks: Still randomly occur. I am starting to get flashbacks of more recent events as of late.

Well, thank you, this is my 2 month progress. I really hope that things get better from here and not worse.
    8 weeks on Zoloft in total, including my 4 week taper, ending on May 20th, 2013. Still going through emotional and partially physical hell.

aka Epiphany-
    http://ssriandbenzowdhelp.freeforums.net/

Great update. You're sure to be a short-termer.
    10;mg PAXIL 12 YEARS
    C/T June 2012

Thank you, mona. I can't believe it's been 2 months so soon! It feels like I just started yesterday. I wouldn't have been able to do it without the lovely people at PP, really. I found you guys recently and I'm happy you all are here.
    8 weeks on Zoloft in total, including my 4 week taper, ending on May 20th, 2013. Still going through emotional and partially physical hell.

aka Epiphany-

I'm sorry about the torturous anhedonia, but the other improvements betoken further improvement in everything. You're doing great!
    Meds free since June 2005.

"An initiation into shamanic healing means a devaluation of all values, an overturning of the profane world, a peeling away of inveterate handed-down notions of the world, liberation from everything preconceived. For that reason, shamanism is closely connected with suffering. One must suffer the disintegration of one's own system of thought in order to perceive a new world in the higher space."
    -- Holger Kalweit

Thank you. Some days, I just think the anhedonia will never go. It is my most persistent symptom.

aka Epiphany-