Hey, welcome.
Uff, you've been hit hard on several fronts.. It might be good to let things settle for a while. It often seems to be good to take things slow with both weaning and changes (supplements etc, one at a time to know what is what and so on). I don't know how much you've read these forums but the wean you made was pretty rapid like Sheila said.
I'm curious what journeying is..

You can use gel caps and a cheap jewelers scale (gemini-20 is popular) to wean with pills. My pills are pretty solid and easy to scrape bits off but I've heard others complain about the crumbling and they put it in those 0-shape gel caps and then weigh. You can get down to very small amounts this way.

I think the others can give better info on the slow wean, I'm not very familiar with this as I've always dabbled with such small doses. Just from following peoples progress though the turtle-weaners definitely seem to be winners of this race. Well, actually that's the point it's not a race at all. And reinstating can get messy so it's good to not play with that..

Be safe.